epilogue

a few years later

"So today" Jungkook slapped him teasingly a soft giggle escaping from his mouth.

"Tae you already told me this, this morning" he mumbled softly eyes sparking with a wet shine as he spoke.

"But I love you so much" Taehyung teased right back a soft tinge to his lips.

Jungkook laughed softly, pulling his head in closer and kissing Taehyung. "You're just drunk." He mumbled against his husbands lips as a silly grin spread on his face.

Taehyung nodded wistfully, "Maybe I am, but maybe I just love you so much that I have to say it." At that, Jungkook laughed again head thrown back as he let out a laugh, soft and a clear twinkle to it.

Taehyung pouted "Do you love me?" He asked softly eyes filled with mirth as he clearly knew the answer.

Giggling Jungkook pressed his lips against Taehyungs "You're so drunk" he mumbled a ever lasting smile blossoming in his lips.

Taehyung grinned "You are too, it's like our anniversary" he mumbled pulling Jungkook forward and pressing his own lips against the boy's.

And it was, they'd had a couple of this by now. And as surprising as it was each year got better.

Jungkook never tried of Taehyung and Taehyung never of him. Insteady they learned more and more of each other each passing day.

And maybe just maybe feel more and more in love, they were happy. Forevermore.

The world was so big, the whole world was put in front of them. Endless skies and stars and clouds and flowers, the whole world was out there.

But to Taehyung the only world he saw was one filled with doe eyes, and soft morning kisses, and whines that always made him do what he didn't want to. One of a boy with a heart bigger than he could hold, and one Kim Taehyung loved more than he'd ever thought possible.

To Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook was his world.

And to Jeon Jungkook his world was a boy with a easy laugh, and talented fingers that could depict something so uncannily beautiful. Kim Taehyung the boy with the box smile, and the sweet tooth, and the easy kisses and the endless love.

Love that Jungkook had never felt before, but at the same time love that Jungkook loved more than anything else.

Soft eyes and body smiles and easy kisses.

To Jeon Jungkook his whole world was Kim Taehyung.

Running his hand through Taehyungs hair Jungkook and Taehyung realized something, happiness had been all they ever needed.

And in the end happiness is what they found in each other.

Thank you for reading
Sorry the epligoue was hecka sort but I just wanted to close up the book. Hah hoped you enjoyed this was a bother to write with my schedule and I don't know. This was a really messy book in general.

But thank you for bearing with me and sticking it through. Love you all. Thank you for all the comment and the votes and the reads.

Love you all :)