chapter 10

Taehyung sputters as the words leave Jungkook's mouth, what. What in the world? "W-what" he says, as for they are the only words on his mind. Jungkook giggles softly at the look on Taehyung's face and admist his confusion Taehyung resists the urge to smile at that soft smile on the other boys face.

His face is so beautiful, he looks like a model. Taehyungs lips curve into a smile, he is a model. A beautiful one no wonder he's top in Korea it makes sense. He's gorgeous, an innocent aura surrounds him he has almost a childish way to the things he does. And Taehyung doesn't want him to be in his life, he was the most pure thing Taehyung had seen in a while.

And he refuses to ruin the smiling boy in front of him, he refuses to tangle himself him into Jungkook's life. Marriage? Not a option.

As Jungkook giggles once again, he lets the ice around his heart melt for a second as he admires the beautiful boy in front of him. But that is until Jungkook utters his next words, the sweet smile on his face gone and causing a pang to Taehyungs heart.

He hates this, he hates how this soulmate thing effects him. He hates it so fucking much. "Please" Jungkook begs "I-If you marry me I don't have to marry him" he begs, and it tugs at something in his heart, and he fucking hates it.

"Ask someone else, not me" Taehyung grits out, no matter how much he wishes to be away from Jungkook. No matter how much, he hates this soulmate thing. He doesn't want to be tied to a person for the rest of his life, it's not the commitment he has a problem with.

Its that soul crushing pain he knows he'll have to experience if he gets close to this man, giving someone you're raw vulnerable heart when they could crush it with a simple word at any moment, why let someone control you?

He can't help it as his thoughts slip out of his lips "Why are you asking me" Taehyung asks. And Jungkook pauses giving him a confused look "You're my soulmate." He replies.

And that's what hits Taehyung, he never asked for this, he wanted to be those people who never found they're soulmate. It wasn't rare, the world was a big place some never ran into theirs and choose someone else. They would never have to experience this, the irresistible feeling to be want with that person.

The urge to want to be near them forever, when all they could they think was about that person. Maybe people experienced that when they were in love, just normal love none of this soulmate shit. But with you're soulmate it intensified by a thousand time. It hurts, it hurts his chest, seeing Jungkook makes him happier, kinder.

And Taehyung hates it, he feels as if he's being controlled. He feels as if he's powerless, and all he wants to do is give into Jeon Jungkook and pull him close to his chest and protect him from the rest of the damn world.

Instead he lashes out "I don't fucking know you, I know nothing about you Jeon Jungkook. We're partically strangers, we are strangers. Maybe I am you're soulmate, but who says it couldn't have been another person. Just us? It could have been anyone else, maybe fate messed up? I can't tie myself down to a stranger for the rest of my life, I don't need that" Taehyung visibly shakes as he speaks burying his face onto his legs Taehyung tries to breathe and a sad smile appears on Jungkook's face.

"I-I'm sorry" Jungkook mumbles softly, and Taehyung glances up for a brief second and Jungkook sucks in a sharp breath as he sees the tears glistening in his eyes.

"T-tae are you okay?" Jungkook softly asks, and Taehyung tires to breathe it's hard it's like he's suffocating. "T-tae?" Jungkook asks, nervousness creeping into his voice and Taehyung just gulps.

"I-I can't b-breathe" he forces out, and Jungkooks face immediately falls, as he walks closer to Taehyung. He feels a soft warm hand resting on his face, and Taehyung can't help it he bursts out in tears. Jungkook frowns and he wants to pulls Tashyung close to him and comfort him.

But he resists, he doesn't want to scare Taehyung so instead he softly pats Taehyungs back and mummers "Breathe Tae, in and out" Taehyung shudders arching his back to meet Jungkooks soft touch "In and out, you'll be fine" he mummers and Taehyung sighs.

"J-Jungkook hold me" Jungkook freezes, and Taehyung utters our one more word "Please." Carefully, he lowers himself on the sofa next to Taehyung and wraps his arms around the boys soft frame. Taehyung sighs a bit, content he can feel his head dizzy from the lack of air, but he continues to breathe like Jungkook said.

And he can't help it as he nuzzles his head into the boys chest, and let's his eyelids lower. Jungkook feels so soft, and Taehyung just lets this blissful moment take him, and just closes his eyes. Jungkook wraps his arms tighter around the older man, and lets his head fall on top of Taehyungs and just closes his eyes.

They're both not asleep, and they know it too. Jungkook just holds, Taehyung they don't recall how long it's been. They don't really care, they just rest there. But there has to be a time, a long time later Jungkook knows that. He knows he needs to go, and he doesn't want to.

He doesn't want to talk, he leaves the silence between them it's comforting. He'd expected it to be awkward, but it's serene. Bilssful, and he loves it, but opening his eyes and sparing the beautiful clock Taehyung has a look. He sighs, he has a engagement party to get to.

He stiffly moves his head off Taehyugs and softly asks "Are you okay? Tae?" Jungkook hears a soft sigh, and expects Taehyung to move away from him but instead the man clings to him. Jungkook can feel Taehyungs soft nose, nuzzling into his chest and he smiles a soft smile.

"I-I'm fine" a beat of silence "T-thank you" he mumbles, and Jungkook smiles a beautiful smile, and maybe if Taehyung had looked up he'd seen the stars twinkle in his eyes. Pretty stars, the only stars Taehyung would ever need. All in his lovers eyes.

"I'm sorry, I understand. I-I didn't mean to" Jungkook mumbles, his fingers without his notice slipping into Taehyungs soft hair. "I think that if y-" before Jungkook could speak more words. Taehyung cuts him off.

"I-I'll help you, Jungkook" Jungkook freezes eyes widening at Taehyungs words. Taehyung continues his lips pressing a soft kiss onto Jungkooks stomach, Jungkook shudders a shock hitting his body as he jumps a bit.

"I'll marry you"