New Experiences

Violets Pov

Marlon's Body falls to the ground, blood oozing out of the hole in his head, I scan my surroundings looking for the shooter. I look in front of Clem and see Aj standing there, smoke rising from the barrel of the gun. "AJ give me the gun now"! Clem was beyond furious, AJ just stood there looking confused as a tear rolled down his cheek, "I thought he was gonna hurt you guys, he was bad, he killed brody, he- Clem wasn't having any of it she walked over and took the gun out of his grasp, "Tenn take Aj inside now"! I wasn't trying to be rude to Tenn but I needed Aj inside where it was safe before things escalated, Tenn didn't say a word he took Aj's hand leading him into the dorms. "The hell Vi, Why the fuck did you let that little murderer back inside after what he just did"? "Because Mitch he's a little kid, Aj thought he was protecting us"! Clem turned around and walked towards me for hug tears pouring down her face, "Its okay Clem everything's gonna be okay." I whisper softly in her ear, the reaction I got from her was unexpected, Clem took her head off my shoulder and pressed her lips softly against mine for a quick comforting kiss. When we pulled away from our hug everyone had shocked expressions on their faces, "oh now I get it, Vi, you two are fucking that's why you stood up for Aj"! "Mitch shut up we have more to worry about than whether or not Clem and Vi are a thing", Louis stood up for us which I was very surprised about, especially considering Marlon was his best friend. "Let's just bury Marlon and Brody, then will all talk about this okay"? Everyone nodded there heads and grabbed whatever they could find to start digging. "Clem can you come over here for a second", I pointed over to the couch. "Vi what am I going to do Aj just killed someone and it's all my fault, I gave him the gun, I..." "Clem your not going to do anything, because we're in this together and I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or Aj". The frown on her face slowly turned to a smile, "thank you, Vi". I pulled her in for another hug I wanted nothing more than to comfort her, "Clem, I love you don't need to thank me". "I love you to Vi", we held each other for a few minutes before Clem went to go have a talk with Aj. I walked over to the other kids to help them dig the graves, Louis looked over at me and sighed, "how long have you two been together". "I've liked Clem since I laid my eyes on her Louis, but last night was when we became official". I felt that by being honest with him about Clem and me that I'd gain some sympathy for Aj and her, knowing that he liked them both. Louis was silent for a few seconds before responding, "well I'm happy for you both". "Thank you, Louis and I'm really sorry about..." "But, Aj still needs to be disciplined for what he did and I know what Marlon did was fucked up, but he still didn't deserve to die". "Clem's the closest thing Aj's got to a mom, let her do all the disciplining okay"? Louis didn't say another word, he just walked over to his dead friends grave. After hours of preparing for the funeral, it was time for everyone one to say their goodbyes, but everyone was too emotional over what had happened to let more than sobbing moans. so Tenn and I decided to say a few words for them both, I walked in front of Marlon's grave and felt a rage build up inside of me as I tried to speak, "Marlon was..." I couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for him after all this was his fault, "I'm sorry I can't, not for Marlon after what he did to the twins and Brody I..." I walked off towards Clem and Aj and the three of us headed inside the dorms.

Clem and I sat down on my bed to have a talk with Aj, "Violet I know what I did was bad and I'm sorry please don't be mad at me". "I'm not mad at you little man, but I think it'd be best if Clem kept your gun for a while". "That's what Clem told me, she said that I'd get it back once I had earned everyone's trust back". It was good to hear that Clem had talked to Aj about the gun because I needed to be sure that this would never happen again. I felt that since everyone else knew about Clem and me that Aj should too. I placed my hand on Clem's thigh before speaking, "Aj we have something to tell you". "Okay, what is it, Violet?" I let Clem tell him since she was like his mother, she turned towards him with a big smile on her face as he patiently waited. "Aj are you okay Violet and I being girlfriends, cause it might mean I'll be sleeping over in her room some nights"? He looks at us both and stops turning his attention to me. "Well then can Tenn stays over sometimes, I mean if Clem's not gonna be there"? "I don't know bud but how about you go ask him Clem and I are gonna take a quick nap", I move my hand further up Clem's thigh as soon as Aj turned away to go find Tenn. "A nap you say, Vi, I not even tired". Clem propped herself up against a pillow, "oh really, well how about we change that hmm". Clem and I tossed dour jackets on the floor beside the bed and I climbed on top of her so I could begin kissing every inch of her body. I started with her neck sucking and softly biting in a way that would drive her crazy, I waited till Clem let out several soft moans in my ear. I continued pleasuring her sliding my tongue slowly down her neck making my way down to her breast, Clem lifted herself up so could unhook her bra. Once that was out of the way I began moving tongue in circles around her nipple until they were hard. Her body tasted sweet but I had just gotten started tasting what my Clementine had to offer. I continued to kiss and bite every inch of Clem leaving a trail of love marks all over until I reached her jeans. Before I went any further I needed to make sure Clem was still comfortable, I didn't want her to feel like we had to keep going. I laid myself beside her on the pillow, "why did you stop Vi?" "Because I wanted to make sure that you're okay with being touched down there, you said you'd never had sex before". Clem looked grateful that I was so keen on her feeling comfortable but how could I not be, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. "We'll Vi if I'm being honest I am a little scared I've never even done that to myself". "It's okay Clem will take it slow and if at any time you wanna stop let me know okay"? I took Clem's hand after we both had removed our jeans, and placed it on my crotch, I did the same with my hand and slowly began rubbing her clit through her underwear waiting for Clem to do the same to me. Once I felt Clem's fingers move against my flesh I picked up the pace and began massaging her clit in between two fingers, the faster we went the more soaked are underwear became until we both couldn't hold it in any longer. I pulled Clem in for a kiss as we both climaxed, fluids dripped from our fingers as we gasped for air. "So how was it, did you enjoy yourself". "That was amazing Vi, it felt great"! I let out a soft chuckle at her innocence, I was happy that she enjoyed herself all wanted was for Clem to be happy. Exhausted from our little activity Clem laid her head on my chest and we both closed our eyes for a quick nap before lunch. 

I woke up today remembering all the love and support I'd gotten from my family and yes I mean you guys and I thought to myself yeah I may not feel a 100% but fuck it I love Clem and Violet way to much not post a chapter today. Thank you all for the support you showed me, I still don't know how I'll feel tomorrow but if possible I'll start on another chapter. I ❤ you all and hope you enjoy this Chapter.