Nightmare

I awake to the sound of someone crying it was coming from across the hall. "Hey Clem," I said nudging her shoulder. "Clem wakeup babe, I think- I was cut off by a loud knock at our door. Clem jumps out of her nearly smacking heads with me. "AJ!" Clem yelled dashing across the hall. I see Tenn standing in the doorway. "What's wrong with Aj, I ask him. I not sure... I think he had a nightmare." Tenn says. I notice he's looking everywhere but me. It was then I realized neither I nor Clem had gotten dressed. I was about to throw on my jeans and vest when I heard clem yell to me from across the hall, "Vi could you come here for a second"? Uh yeah... just let me- I'm interrupted by Aj's sobbing. "Fuck", I mumbled throwing my clothes down too quickly Clem with Aj. Clem stood there rubbing Aj's back as his wrapped around her for comfort. "Please don't.. leave.. me", Aj sobbed in between breaths. "Clem is he gonna be Okay", I asked her concerned for the little guy. Clem turns to me, her cheeks bright red. She couldn't say a word before Aj pulled her back for a hug. Clem points her finger to the right bunk bed. There's a wet spot at the foot of the bed. "I'll go see if we have any Clean Clothes or sheets", I told Clem.

"Louis, open up", I shout banging on his door. I hear a thud as he rushes to the door. Vi What do you- he stops as soon he realized I was in just my bra, underwear. "Vi did wake me to join you, Clem", Louis snickers. "Louis just... shut up and listen to me. I need to know if you have any spare sheets". "Nope sorry, maybe you and Clem should stop soaking yours". I quickly regretted asking him for help. "Fuck it", I yell slamming the door in his face. "Goodnight, Louis yells sarcastically. I decided to give Aj Clem I's bedsheets. Then I grabbed some of Tenn's old clothes. "Here, Clem, I got him some new"- I stopped in my tracks as I saw Clem helping Aj get undressed. He was so tired, the poor thing could hardly stand. "Thanks, babe could you set them on the dresser", Clem said. "Uh... yeah sure thing Clem", I said feeling a bit uncomfortable seeing Aj nude. I took Ajs dirty clothes outside to be washed, later on, before heading back to my room to wait for Clem.

After about an hour of waiting, I was getting worried. "I guess I'll go check on them, I said to myself. As I was about to get Clem walked tears running down her face. "Is he alright", I asked her. Clem sat down beside me on the bed looking stressed as hell. "He said he dreamt of me drowning and I... I'm sorry Vi", Clem sobbed trying her best not to shed any more tears. Clem, it's okay... You're going to be okay". I hated seeing her like this it broke my heart. "Come on Clem let's try and get some sleep". she nodded resting her head on our pillow. Clem was shivering a little so wrapped pulled her closer to me. Wrapping my arms around her waist to try to share body heat. It was nearly morning by the time she managed to fall back asleep. I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I too went fell asleep.

Sorry, that this chapters short, I just wanted to write before I went to bed. I hope you still enjoyed it. I still plan to try an have another Chapter out by Monday.