I|Enemies

When they try to pick your petals
give them thorns
- Bridgett Devou

ATHENA

I SAT AT THE BLACK lake staring at myself in the water reflection "Oh guys look it's Lonny!" I looked up to my right too see James and his friends making their way towards me.

"What are you up to Loony?, Dreaming about Tyler again are you" they snickered

"Do not call me Loony" i stood up. James was still towering over me since he was almost a head taller then me. James and his friends had always picked on me for six years now, as it was the end of 6th year.

"What are you gonna do about it" Charlie, His friend asked. "You'll see" I picked up my books only for James to push me down, hard enough so that I fell back.

He and his friends laughed as they continued to call me names.

I stood up, dusted my robes, picked up my books again and started walking away.

As their laughs started to faint I spotted Albus and Scorpius and walked up to them.

"Hello fellas" I grinned "Athena!" Albus exclaimed
"How are you doing Athena?" Scorpius Asked "I'm just fine" We continued walking to the great hall for dinner.

We parted ways as they walked to the Slytherin table and I made my way to the Ravenclaw table.

"Hey Kath" I smiled and sat down in the empty seat between her and Daniel.

"Hello Athena, what happened to you hands?" Daniel took my hands gently and wiped away the dirt with a napkin. "James Potter happened" I mumbled.

"He is such a jerk" Katherine screamed earning stares from different tables, "What?, mind your own damn business!" She looked around the room. Everyone quickly started eating again.

⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

As I was making my way towards the Ravenclaw dormitories again I saw James and his friends. Hoping that they wouldn't notice me as I walked right passed them.

Well that was easy I thought "Hey it's Loony again" damn it

"My name isn't even close to Loony" I didn't turn around "Well what can I say, Like mother like daughter, am I right?" He chuckled

"Well it's unfortunate that you couldn't be more like your father" I began walking away when a hand gripped my wrist and turned me around.

"Do not mention my father, You unworthy, Filthy bitch, it's no wonder that you don't have friends" James pointes his wand at me "How did you even get a boyfriend who would love you?, Did you pay some Gryffindor to be your boyfriend?" He chuckled.

I yanked my hand away and pointed my wand at him
"Stupify!" I yelled causing him to fly backwards and landing on top of his friends.

I glared at him and his friends then walked calmly to my dorm as tears started to pour.

I opened the door to my room where Katherine was sleeping on her bed as well as the others we shared dorm with.