II| Paired up

Cry, my dear
But do not bleed.

ATHENA

THE SUMMER HAD GONE BY fast since I was spending it with My family, Kath, Daniel And Piper.

And the day I had been looking forward to had come. It was finally my seventh year, after That i can move out, get a job and my life can finally begin.

I sat besides Daniel with Kath and Piper across from us as the train began to move.

"Hey guys have you seen my Kitten?" Lorcan and Lysander came in and sat besides Katherine

"No" We all said at the same time.

"What do you guys think" Piper asked pointing at her hair. She had dyed it brown again "I still remember when we didn't let you in our Compartment after you dyed it Bright Purple" Daniel laughed.

"Shut up I think it looked classy" Piper folded her arms "Yeah classy for a five year old" Kath said.

We continued to talk and buy things from the trolley until we arrived at hogwarts.

I took my luggage and walked to the carriages, I stroked the theseral and took a seat next to Piper.

"How do you think this year is going to be?" I asked Piper "Not good, I just have a feeling that something really bad is going to happen" Piper glanced at Daniel and I just nodded

We entered trough the hall doors and sat in some unoccupied seats at the Ravenclaw table, I smiled and waved at Scorpius and Albus.

I watched as first years were sorted into houses and clapped when someone was sorted into Ravenclaw.

"Welcome first years!" Headmistress McGonagall exclaimed and smiled at all the tables. Something wasn't right her smile was off.

"Before the feast begins I would like to address a few things. Please keep out of the forbidden forest, it's name is 'the forbidden forest' for a reason"

She chuckled.

"And as you all know since the second war the Wizarding world has decreased by a large amount of numbers, so the ministry has put up a new law" she paused and looked at us in pity.

"Seventh years tomorrow night you will be taking a personality test at ten, further information will be addressed and questions will be answered, now let the feast begin" she spoke quickly and returned to her seat.

We all looked at each other confused and shrugged it's probably nothing

⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

The following night our prefect led us to the great hall where the long tables had been exchanged with desks.

"You may take a seat" McGonagall smiled, I took a seat in front of Piper and besides Katherine.

"As I have already told you, there has been a new law, it requires seventh years like you to" she paused "Get married" she finished.

I froze married? Do you get to choose or what?

"You'll have to be married within the next seven months and you have to be expecting within the next nine months, and yes you will be paired by the ministry, any questions?" McGonagall kept a calm tone.