XXI|The big day

ATHENA DAWN SCAMANDER

"Here all done" Mum tied a yellow bow on the end of my braid.

"You're getting married, has it really gone that long?" The woman smiled softly at me.

"James a lucky lad" Ginny Potter wiped a tear "I always knew that our kids would end up together"

"Before you go out there I wanted to give you this" Mum held out a hair clip. It had golden butterflies.

"Thank you" She nodded and hugged me.

Soon enough I was walking down the aisle with my father "If he hurts you just tell me" He whispered in my ear "He wouldn't hurt me" I chuckled.

"My babygirl is all grown up" dad smiled "But I'm still your daughter" We were nearing James and the others. "This is We're you'll have to survive on your own" I nodded.

The priest began saying somethings they usually do at weddings when couples get married.

"Do you Athena Dawn Scamander take James Sirius Potter as your husband?"

"I do"

"And do you James Sirius Potter take Athena Dawn Scamander as your wife?"

"I do"

"You May Now-"

James smashes his lips on mine.

"Kiss the bride"

"Let's run away" he smiled.

"Alright"

A year later

"Come on Athena!" James took my hand and led me to the middle of the bridge "This is beautiful" I sighed at the view "Yes indeed" giggling i kissed him on the cheek "You missed" i sighed dramatically and pecked his lips.

"Mommy can we go home now?" We both looked down to our son.

"Yes hold on tight" The two of us clinched on to James arm as he apparated us home to Scotland again "Oh and don't forget your cousins birthday party later" our son ran up the stairs to his room with me and James following him.

We tucked him into his bed "Good night Mum and dad" James ruffled his hair "Good night Asher" I kissed the top of his head "Mum?" He looked at me

"Why is my name Asher?"

"You were named after a loyal friend of mine"

"Alright, Good night"

"Good night Asher"

Yes this is the end of this crappy story. Sorryyyyyy. I wanted to thank everyone who read this book. And thank the few that voted. Have a good life.