III|Rules

Hide your eyes, darling
People can see your heart through them.

ATHENA

I WAS PAIRED WITH MY worst enemy, and the ministry thought that we looked good together. Quentin looked at me with sad eyes as did Katherine and Daniel and Piper and the whole Ravenclaw House.

But not once did I dare to look at James. I didn't have the guts to look at someone I hate so dearly yet still have to marry.

"Oh merlin, Please have mercy" I mumbled causing Daniel to laugh.

"It's not funny" I hit his arm.

"I know, i'm sorry" Daniels laughter died down as McGonagall was done with calling the pairs.

"Now that you know your pairs" She rolled up her script of paper and tossed it somewhere.

"Boys If your partner is in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor You have to move into their dormitories" She told the boys

"And girls if your partner is is Slytherin or Hufflepuff you also have to move int with them" McGonagall explained.

"And please expect you luggage and pets has already been brought there, now when I call your name come forward and grab the parchment were the your rules will be" McGonagall

Several minutes went by until she said my name.

I went up and took the parchment then hurried to Defense against the dark arts.

"Oh hello miss, Scamander" Slughorn "Please take a seat" He pointed at an empty seat then he went back to teaching whatever he was teaching as more seventh years from Ravenclaw and Slytherin began piling in.

⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

As class had ended I spent two hours at the library until I decided to unpack my things and then go to dinner i started Walking towards the Ravenclaw common room I saw a body sitting down on the steps.

Only when I was a few inches away did I realize that it was James Potter I turned around ready to walk away again. "Running away?, are we now Loony" He chuckled and stood up.

"Do not call me Loony" I turned around to face him.

"Alright" He walked up to the door when the eagle gave him a riddle.

"Imagine you are in a dark room, how do you get out?" The eagle Asked

James looked at me. "What" I stared at him confused

"Well, I'm not the one in Ravenclaw" He folded his arms in front of his chest. "Why do you even need to get in there?" I also folded my arms.

"Godric woman, I'm forced to move in with you remember" He sighed "Right" I mumbled.

"You stop imagining" I answered to the riddle.

We walked through the doors as I said hi to some other Ravenclaw as they said greeted me back and gave death stares in James direction.

I led James up to mine Pipers and Katherines dorm.

When I opened the door i saw that Pipers bed had been pushed to the far right corner, Katherines bed had been pushed to the Far left corner as mine was in the middle. The only thing separating he beds were Layers of Silky curtains between all three beds.