XIII|Intruder

ATHENA

I pushed my legs to go faster as I was already late for double potions, The first class of the year, great.

"Ah, Miss Scamander, Please take a seat next to
mr. Green wood" I nodded and sat in the vacant seat next to him "I'm Xavier" He nodded "Athena" Xavier plastered a smirk on his face "Pretty name for a pretty girl" He laughed at my reaction "I'm just kidding, Love" I sighed in relief.

"You were named after a Greek goddess" The brown haired boy Stated "Yeah" I answered, fully aware that we were both not paying attention to Professor Slughorn "Must be a reason for it, Eh?" Only noticing now, that Xavier had a Scottish accent.

I only nodded "Guess so" We continued on with our conversation, but Slughorn didn't seem to notice, or he knew but didn't mind. After class Xavier was kind enough to accompany me to Herbology. "Godric Athena!" Chris squealed when she saw Xavier "that Boy is so handsome!" He shook me as she also tried not to scream.

"Careful there Chris , you're engaged" I chuckled at her baffled expression "So?" She frowned "So, that means that I don't want you in Azkaban" I rolled my eyes "Good morning Class!" Professor Longbottom happily exclaimed "Good morning" We replies back "Today we will be learning about The venomous Tentacula, Can anyone Name the basic traits?"

"Miss Scamander?" Christina tried to stifle a laugh as she saw my shocked expression "The plant tries to grab any living Prey, there bites are venomous, and its spikes are deadly" I finished with a proud smile "Excellent, Five points to Ravenclaw"

Cathrine scoffed besides me "How are you so smart?"

"I study of course" She rolled her eyes and tried to hide her smile.

I took notes of the Plants appearance, how it approached Christina when she walked by "Its official, All plante hate me and I'm failing" The girl Said dramatically "It'll be alright, besides aren't you going to be owning a shop at hogsmade in the future?" The Hufflepuff grinned and nodded happily.

"Okay, have you finished writing down the notes yet?" I nodded and began packing my stuff and leaving with the rest of the class.

Christina linked her arms with mine as we both skipped to Lunch.

"Good day?" James Asked while I took the seat next to him "Actually yes" I beamed at him.

A small scream was heard from the Hufflepuff table.

We all turned to see The fruit bowl on fire and Quentin who had a small smile standing up beside Katherine.

"Blimey!" Piper rushed to throw her Pumpkin juice over the small fire "How the fuck" James stared at me confused "Don't ask me" I laughed.

"Come on Let's go Athena" Katherine dragged me away towards Care of magical creatures.

"He's definitely in love with you" Katherine wiggles her eyebrows "Oh shut it" He grinned "But you've got to admit it, He is starting to show affection towards you" She Said "Yeah right" I scoffed.

"Show affection my ass" Katherine sighed "Language!"

"Alright Mother" i pouted like a child.

By the end of the lesson Katherine scribbled down some notes about the Unicorns and we Left.

Just like that the whole day had gone by and we were headed to the court yard to meet with the others before Dinner "How is my beautiful Kathy doing?" Quentin kissed her as me and Piper made gagging noises to each other.

"Just fine, how about you?" He replied with a simply okay and the rest of us moved on with our lives "So Kath When is your wedding" Piper Asked "Well, next month and don't worry you, Piper and Athena will be my bridesmaids" She rolled her eyes at me and Christina who were grinning at each other and singing.

Not long after Piper and Daniel Came bickering about something out of all our leagues. James also can by.

"Follow me I've got to show you something" James Said once the attention was on Pipers argument with Daniel.

So he took my hand and led me out of the great hall, through the hallways and up the stairs to the astronomy tower.

What was shocking was that he led me out the balcony and stood on the edge "Holy Cricket, James What are you doing?!" I pulled him back by his shirt when he was ready to jump "Trust me" he smiled and jumped off the railing.

He didn't fall, in fact he was climbing some sort of invisible Ladder up to the roof.

"Are you mental?!" I shouted at him when he landed on the roof "No, just come up here the views amazing!" He laughed amused. 

"Alright" with a sigh I jumped off the railing and to my surprise there was a ladder there. I climbed to the top and sat next to James "It really is beautiful" He nodded and mumbled "Yeah, It is"

"Stop" I said narrowing my eyes at him "Stop what" He smirked "like you're in love with me and we're just two teenagers in a movie" the sun was beginning to set "Let's go before we miss dinner" I climbed down the ladder again followed by James.

He intertwined our hands together which made me question whether What Katherine said earlier was true or not, was he beginning to fall for me? and Why was he so nice to me?

"Oh good you're here" Scorpius came into view "Asher was kicked out" Those words shocked me "What?, why?" He shrugged "He said something about his parents not liking him Hanging out with 'Mudbloods and Blood traitors' oh and also him running away from home" he said all in one breath.

I dragged the two boys towards Asher "Ash!" I Said getting his attention "You can stay at my house anytime" I hugged him and he hugged back "Thank you Blackout" he said when we pulled away.

Dinner wasn't anything interesting besides the food and Daniels and Pipers Argument which led to Them not talking to each other for the rest of the night.

I was sleeping peacefully when a scream could be heard from the halls. Everyone jolted awake and walked out of their common rooms. There in the middle of the hallways laid an unconscious body surrounded by blood on the ground.

The paintings all yelled and panicked. "They're still here in the castle!" One painting of an old man Screamed "Horrible, I tell ya!" Another one said.

"Step aside!" McGonagall screamed and crouched down besides the unconscious body along with Madam Pomfrey.

"Is this it?" Madam Pomfrey had asked McGonagall with worried eyes "Yes Poppy, I'm afraid so"

I accidentally backed into James who instead of shoving me off him just wrapped his arms around my shaking body and whispered "It's alright" I turned around and berried my face into his chest.
The body unfortunately belonged to none other than.
Asher.