X|The old photograph

The ones that loves us never really leave us.
You can always find them.
-Sirius Black-

ATHENA

"I WOULD SAY THAT JAMES looked the worse" Daniel said As we watched The quidditch match "you mean when I was asleep?" He nodded his head.

"He was always by your side" Piper chimed in "And whenever someone talked shit about you, he stepped in and defended you" Katherine said from besides Piper "He also took notes for you since you missed class, did you notice?" Quentin Said from besides Katherine "Yes I saw" I answered not taking my eyes off the game.

"I think he's beginning to fall for you" Garret Said From begins them "Me two" Christina appeared next to Garret.

"Me three" Daniel Said "Me four" Piper nodded "Me five!" Katherine exclaimed happily "Me six" Quentin smiled at me "Oh! Me seven!" Lily had squealed next to me "Okay I get it" we laughed "And James Potter scores 10 points to Gryffindor!" The voice boomed.

Th whole Gryffindor stands began cheering and clapping, hence I did the same.

"Wait but lily what are you doing here anyways aren't you supposed to be with the other Gryffindor's?" Lily turned to me with a small smile "No I don't really mind standing here with you guys, if it's okay?" We all nodded and continued to watch the match.

"Good job mate" Garret said to James after the game which Gryffindor of course won "Yeah nice job Potter" Daniel Said as he and Piper walked past "So how did I do?" James began walking with me towards the great hall "You were alright" I answered "Alright?, my team just won!" He exclaimed happily.

"I know no need to get cocky" James only laughed, then turned to glare at someone across the room, I turned around to see Charlie Westenberg glaring back at James.

"Uh James?" I laid my hand on his, but his heated glare didn't once leave Charlie "he insulted you" He growled.

"It's okay" I tried to make my voice louder "It doesn't bother me anymore" He finally looked at me "Athena I'm-" before he could apologize again I held up my hand silencing him "I know it's in the past now, what's done has been done" I offered him a smile and continued to eat the food.

~          ~         ~

A month had gone by and everyone was waiting to leave hogwarts to go home and spend time with their family during holidays.

"Good bye Athena" Scorpius And Asher hugged me as I did the same and then we parted ways.

Since I had already said good bye to the others I started looking for my parents. "Athena!" A voice shouted from behind me I turned around to be engulfed in a warm hug.

Smelling the families scent of cookies and hot chocolate I hugged her back "Good morning mother" I greeted her after we separated "I missed you" Dad came up behind her and hugged me then my brothers.

"Let's go home shall we?" Mum wore a bright blue sundress and dad wore a black suit since he came from directly from his job "We shall" Dad took a hold of mums hand and all together we walked out of Kong's cross station.

All of a sudden a hand held mine, and pulling me back in the progress "Excuse me, may I borrow Athena for a second?" James Asked polity "Of course" Mum said as me, Lorcan, Lysander And dad gave her a terrified look.

Mum dragged the boys away when they started complaining.

"What is it James" James turned to face me "I just wanted to say good bye that's all" He smiled "Well good bye then" I hugged him. At first he was shocked but then he relaxed and hugged me back.

I could hear his heartbeat because he was that tall.

"See you" I smiled and walked towards my family.

We all grabbed onto dads arm as we apperated home.

Just like all the other time mum had baked cookies with hot chocolate, and all of us would sit by the fire place talking and eating cookies.

"How is it going on school?" Mum Asked "Great, I made some really great friends" Lysander beamed "I beat you Did, especially Lily Potter" Lysander glared at Lorcan and mumbled a quiet "Shut up" "Yeah I bet you did" I smirked at him as his glare turned towards me. "Oh Lily Potter as in, Harry's daughter?" Dad asked mum. "Do you fancy her?" Mum asked.

"Yes he does!" Both me and Lorcan exclaimed.

"You two are so dead" Lysander began chasing us as we bolted up the stairs.

"Split up" I said to Lorcan as he ran towards the kitchen and I ran up to the attic.

"Lumos" I whispered and shut the trapdoor behind me.

Some minuets went passed and I started to get bored so I walked around looking at old photographs, mums and dads clothes, maybe a furniture.

What got me curious was a box that had the text

"Luna Lovegood, Hogwarts 1992 - 1999"

written over it in the box was a necklace, some clothes, books, Gifts Mum had gotten during her school years.

I picked up and old framed photograph.

There in the middle stood Harry Potter, with Hermione Granger-Weasley , Ron Weasley, then there stood my mum, next to her was Dean. They all stood to Harry's left.

On his right I couldn't recognize many except for Fred, George and Ginny Weasley.

On the bottom the react read

"Dumbledore's army"

Mum had explained to me some years ago that she had joined some club called Dumbledore's Army.

All about how they fought against Voldemort and his death eaters.

"Found you!" I looked behind me to see Lorcan and Lysander Sprinting at me then started to tickle me.

I managed to beg them to stop a few times, but most of the time I was laughing uncontrollably.

"Say That we're the best brothers in the entire universe!" The both shouted.

"Alright!, You're the best brothers in the entire universe!" I shouted back.

"Oh, I'm flattered" they let go of me and walked down the ladder as I followed them with the picture in my left hand.