XX|Traitor

JAMES SIRIUS POTTER

I had tried to fight back when they chained me up and took my wand away from me. Athena was all the way across the room from me with tear stained cheeks. "Athena" I whispered to her. She looked up with a pained expression on her face. "Yes"

"I'm gonna get us out I promise" She only nodded.

Swallowing hard I tried to pry the lock open. It didn't work.

"Oh Potter you've already tried that" Fredrick walked in. "Gave up already?" He looked in Athena's direction "Not even near" She sneered.

"It's a shame really when I locked your brother, Lysander or Lorcan was it?, can't remember but anyways, they freed themselves and ran away" he laughed evilly. Athena tried jumping at him, with the chains being the only thing in her way she was pulled back. "I'm gonna kill you" she spat in his face.

"Oh you're gonna regret that deeply"

He pulled out his wand "Crucio" She screamed out in pain "Would you like to try me again?" He smirked "You're gonna regret being born when I free myself" she said coldly"

I tried focusing my gaze on them but it focused itself on something in his back pocket instead. Just our luck Athena lunged for him again making him flinch and stumble back. Towards me.

Snatching our wands I pointed it at him "Stupify" he flew in another direction. Quickly using my time I burned the chains and ran towards Athena "You did it" when she was free from the chains we tied Fredrick up we also took away his wand.

"Tell me you git who is your master?" Athena shoved him back "No one" he mumbled "I am my own master" Just as he said that Kingsley and my very own dad busted through the door.

"I see you've caught him"

We watched as they carried him out of the astronomy tower and apparated to who knows where. Athena took my hand "Forgive me"

"I'll forgive you if you marry me"

"Thought you'd never ask, although this is a pretty weird proposal" I chuckled.

"Well I was imagining something different but since this is a pretty big shock I can't help myself"

"Tell me about it"

ATHENA DAWN SCAMANDER
[Before they were captured by Fredrick]

We made our way towards the big castle.

Oh how I had missed it.

"Athena" Seamus laid a hand on my shoulder "Yes?"

"They're staring" He nodded towards another direction "It's probably nothing" Dean continued to walk "And besides wer-" He got hit in the head and fell down "Long time no see" Fredrick smiled at us before casting a spell at Seamus. Just as I was going to fight him another woman came up to us and knocked me out cold.

The first thing I see when I woke up was the very same woman walking inside the astronomy tower with a confused James following her.

"James?" His head snapped towards me.

Just then Fredrick walked in with a grin on his face "Fredrick how could you do this?!" I screamed while still being chained to the wall. They chained James up across the room.

I tried using my powers to freeze the chains and then break them but apparently they had already figured out what I was trying to do "Crucio" The woman mumbled.

My body was aching as I let out a scream. They continued to torture me for another ten minutes.

James begged them to stop.

Until they finally did.

"What have you done to Seamus and Dean?" I luckily choked out "Oh we let them go" Fredrick said. Suddenly a loud boom could be heard from down the stairs. The strange woman followed Fredrick down the stairs. "Athena" I looked up at James "I'm gonna get us out I promise" I nodded.

He tried to open up the lock with his bare hands.

"Oh Potter you've already tried that" Fredrick came inside the tower again. He taunted us and made fun of our parents.

"Your Mother was a lunatic back in my day, always walked around without shoes, mental, that's what she was" when he said that I kicked him back.

Maybe it was destined to happen.

James snatches our wands from this idiots back pocket and sent him flying back.

He helped get rid of my chains and instead of us being chained up it was now Fredrick.

"Your little assistant isn't here anymore is she"

Slapping him across the face I spat in his face "We'll send your sorry traitor ass to Azkaban"

"Oh did I mention one thing" an evil smirk plastered on his face "I killed your friend, Asher was it?"

I lunged towards him an punches him in the face until he blacked out.

The ministry people carried Fredrick out of the room.

"Look outside" James pointed outside. A lot of people were flying towards the castle. All of them had strange mask on and they wore dark clothes.

They attacked the school and killed some students and staff.

We being us faught back of course.

Me and Scorpius were being chased into the forbidden forest.

They cornered us.

"You've got nowhere to run" One of them sneered. apparently they called themselves death eaters.

"Athena now's the time were you use your magic and save us all" Scorpius Said "I can't" He looked at me terrified.

"We're gonna die if you don't"

Gathering all my energy left I closed my eyes and thought of my happiest memory.

When I opened my eyes again the whole forest had froze. Scorpius came from behind a big tree "You did it" he hugged me.

When we returned the castle had been destroyed. There were some bodies here and there. Some were carrying the dead or injured bodies inside the great hall.

"This could be fixed with magic" Scorpius mumbled.

"I guess it could"