VII|Snowy

Damaged people are dangerous.
They know they can survive.

Josephine Hart
Damaged.

ATHENA

"YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED EITHER" I Said but Asher suddenly turned into a tiger again.

I looked around confused.

Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Oh Hi Athena" Scorpius walked towards me with a smile "what are you doing up here?" He sat down and stroked Ashers fur.

"Hello Asher" He Said.

"I could ask you the same thing, what are you doing up here" I sat down next to him.

"Got a letter" I pulled his letter from his robes pocket as Asher turned into a human once again.

"Stop petting my hair" Asher swatted away Scorpius hand in which he frowned at.

Asher was an Animagus, along with me and Scorpius, last year I had woken up in the middle of the night again, and found Scorpius sleeping by the black lake.

I had woken him up, we began to talk and found ourselves wandering around the forbidden forest, were we had met Asher -Whom was in fifth year- He was in his tiger form which made me and Scorpius Scared, but he later introduced himself.

"Let's meet in the forbidden forest, same time and location as always, Yeah" Asher said.

"Yeah" we nodded and left Asher there alone.

"It's nice having him back" I said.

"It is, see you later blackout" He hugged me "You too Shadow" I whispered back.

I began walking towards the black lake. I had nothing to do so I just sat down and looked at the water when a thought came to my mind.

It was a long time ago I used my powers.

And I don't plan on using them anytime now.

The reason I don't use them is meant to be a secret.

A secret only, Three people know, Myself, Scorpius, And Asher.

Sighing I walked to Herbology.

"Okay I'm late, big deal" I Said And slouched in my seat besides Christina.

"Bloody hell, I was worried sick, where were you?" She put down her quill.

"Somewhere" I mumbled, nobody knew about Asher besides me and Scorpius.

"Well anyways, I heard that some White animal was spotted in the castle, McGonagall is furious" She Said.

I knew damn well who she was talking about.

Asher was spotted in Hogwarts, this can't possibly end good.

~
JAMES SIRIUS POTTER