VIII|The figure in the shadows

There is two types of tired I suppose.
One is the dire need of sleep
The other is a dire need of peace.

ATHENA

TOGETHER WITH SCORPIUS, WE RAN back to the castle.

"What the bloody hell was that thing?!" Scorpius had shouted "I don't know but I think I have an idea!" I shouted back.

We rushed to get inside the castle were we saw McGonagall standing there hands on her hip.

"And were have you to been?" She Said calmly "Headmistress McGonagall, no time to explain!" Scorpius and I ran past her.

We continued to run until we heard and ear piercing scream, I looked at the terrified expression on his face and ran faster.

When we arrived at the great hall we could see a first year having a wand to her throat.

"Come nearer and i'll kill her" the woman had said.

"You again" I looked at her.

McGonagall soon Cather up and stood besides Cory she gasped at the sight.

"What do you want?" McGonagall Asked.

"The ice warrior" the man said.

I froze and looked at Scorpius, he held my hand and pulled out his wand ready to attack.

"The ice warrior is not here" McGonagall said calmly "We know she's here, don't even try" the woman Said slightly letting her wand down.

"And how do you know" I didn't know what Minerva was doing but it was working, The woman had taken down her wand.

I took this as an opportunity and casted a spell at her causing the woman in black to fall down.

McGonagall began dueling with the man as me and Scorpius ran over and took the first year.

"You little bitch" the woman growled and casted a spell at us, Scorpius and I stood in front of the girl (Linda protecting her) and fueled the woman.

Soon enough the man and woman had disappeared again, which left us with the first year.

"Mister Malfoy, could you please assist Miss. Williams back to her dormitory please" our Headmistress said as Cory nodded and walked away with the girl.

"Miss. Scamander please follow me" She led the way towards her Office and sat down then motioned for me to sit down in the chair opposite her.

"I assume you already know who the ice warrior is?" She began.

I nodded.

"I see, you know you're in danger now" she stated "These people are after you, they want to use you, you must not forget yourself" She looked at me dead in the eye, I couldn't say anything so I just nodded again.

"That man and woman are called "Donna Fresle And Will Forwell" McGonagall leaned back in her chair.

"Oh and before you go, I already knew why you were in the forest with mr. Malfoy" she nodded towards the entrance were Asher stood smiling at me.