XIX|Poly juice

ATHENA DAWN SCAMANDER

I stared out the window with the music in the background being the only sound in the whole camp. With a sigh I began thinking of how it would have been completely different if I was still in school. I would've been in class by now chatting with Christina about some cute boy.

But that was not the case.

I was currently sitting on one of the couches in the room just looking out of the window with a book.

Boring.

Dean had gone to the store to fetch some groceries. Seamus had gone to work, and Fredrick (Someone Who was in the order) was outside guarding the camp.

What I didn't expect was for Dean and Seamus to bust through the front door and drag me out.

"What's going on?" I shouted at them "They found out that you were alive!" Seamus shouted back as he threw some spells backwards. Pushing my legs to go faster Dean pulled us into a shop We're I took my wand out and nearly tripped over a toddler.

And just like that we were on the run again.

I too shot some spells towards the many people chasing us. Seamus told us to split up in the forest. So that was the exact thing we did. I was running through the woods and yelling spells (Which looks badass but I was scared for my life) deciding on not wanting to duel them face to face I hid behind a large tree.

Careful not to get caught I walked slowly to my right with my wand first. I nearly attacked the person standing with his back facing me until I realized it was just Dean. Breathing out a short breath of relief I walked to step beside him.

"Seamus told us to meet him at the leaky cauldron" I nodded as we both headed towards the place.

"Over here!" Seamus shouted at us from behind.

He walked up to us and together we walked towards the leaky cauldron. We decided to stay there for a while. But new spread like wildfire. Soon enough everyone was looking for me.

Later Kingsley had come to pick the three of us up and led the way back to the headquarters. They told me to wait in a room while they began their rushed and hushed meeting in the other room.

"Miss Scamander I'm here to inform you that you may attend hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry again" I grinned happily at Dean. He nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder.

Still grinning like an idiot i ran out of the door. People started gathering around us. A lot of them started whispering and pointing at me.

"She's alive"

Soon enough I was at hogwarts again. Running down the hall I took a turn to the left. As I stood there before the great hall doors I thought of how to make my entrance. When I perfectly came up with a plan I grinned.

JAMES SIRIUS POTTER

Yes it had gone months since Athena passed away but I still see images of her around hogwarts. It was a nightmare. It seems like anywhere I go she would be there.

I stared out to the sky once more and noticed that it had gone dark outside. Hurrying my steps I walked briskly towards the great hall.

Sighing when I finally made it to the long Ravenclaw table I saw Quentin and Daniel so I sat down next to them.

"How ya holding up mate?" Quentin Asked "Just fine" I shrugged. I watched as a couple first years tumbled around trying to find their places.

Pier was in the middle of talking when she stopped and gaped at us. Or rather something behind us. "I must be going mental" she muttered before rubbing her eyes and blinked a couple times.

"No fucking way" we all look at Piper weirdly "Are you Alright Piper?" Katherine asks her. Piper only pointed to the great hall entrance instead.

We all turned around at the same time.

Standing there was Athena.

She looked the same.

She smiled softly at us and walked up to our part of the table. Quentin was the first to stand up. They hugged each first and then she moved on. At last she stood in front of me. "Athena How-when-but" I managed to stutter.

Athena just smiled at me and wrapped her small arms around me. Still shocked I hugged her back with tears stinging my eyes.

"You're not dead?"

"No James" she laughed lightly.

"Miss Scamander" McGonagall came by and gave her a note "It's good to have you back" Athena nodded. "Where were you?" Katherine had tears running down her cheeks "Don't know" Athena shrugged.

"Come" Athena took my hand and dragged me somewhere.

"Athena?, where are we going?" She didn't say anything. Strange. Just when I thought she was gonna lead me to the astronomy tower to kiss me and confess her love for me. We reached the final step. "James?" I snapped my head towards the voice.

There was a girl tied up in the corner.

Athena.

I turned to look at the person who led me here. It wasn't Athena. It was not Athena. Not anymore.

The face was someone I didn't recognize.

"Don't you lots just love poly juice potion"

"Fredrick how could you do this?! We trusted you!" Athena screamed.