Chapter 6

Driving for the last few days, Ayliah was growing tired and irritable. All she wanted was to relax and sleep for a day a two, since she has barely slept. And when she did it was usually in her car, which was a crappy sleep.

She didn't want it to come down to this, but she had no other choice. Liam didn't seem to be giving up any time soon, which was bullshit. She didn't understand why he would continue to chase her.

Ayliah had met Liam 6 months backs, and within 2 months, they had started dating. Everything was going great. He was kind and sweet, but he did have a bit of an attitude, but he rarely took it out on her.

They went on many dates, spent lots of time together, and she felt cared for. So it came like a big slap to the face, when she found out Liam was cheating on her. Even though they were only together for a few months, it still hurt. Who wouldn't be hurt if they found out their boyfriend was cheating on them.

Ayliah started to question herself.

Was she not good enough?

Not pretty?

A lousy lay?

What was it that made him cheat on her?

They rearely fought, and when they did it was over petty shit. They would make up and everything would be all fine again.

She was living on her own, as she has been for 6 years since she was 18. Liam wanted her to move in with him but she had been a bit reluctant, they have only dated for a few months and she thought it was going too fast. But she knew that was a lie she just told. She didn't want to move in with him, it seemed when he said that, it felt like something was off and wrong but she didn't know what, just that she didn't want to live with him. It gave her this weird feeling, and she couldn't shake it. Like her body was subconsciously telling her not too.

One day she had gotten a text message on her phone from a number she didn't know. It didn't say anything, just a video.

A video of her boyfriend fucking another girl. She was pissed at first, then devastated. She went over right away to confront him, opening his front door she walked inside, and there stood her boyfriend, fucking a red head right in front of her.

And like any man that gets caught she heard it all.

'It was a mistake.'

'She doesn't mean anything.'

I'm so sorry baby, please forgive.'

'I love you, not her. She came onto me and I tried to stop...'

Yup, she heard it all. She tried not to cry, she wasn't one too. But a few traitorous tears slide down her cheeks before she said a big 'fuck you and your fucking whore,' and she walked out the door, hoping to never see him again.

But if course she did. She saw him a lot. No matter how many time she told him off and told him to leave her alone, he wouldn't.

It started with flowers and gifts all saying he was sorry and he only loved her. It was a moment of weakness and he would never do it again. Each gift was tossed into the dumpster the moment she saw them.

He even came up to her one day at work and she told him off again. Letting him know it wasn't a moment of weakness when you slept with the girl before, showing him the damn video she got.

He had the audacity to freak out at her. Calling her names that she knew were not true. Saying if she put out more than he wouldn't have to have found someone else to take care of his needs.

A few days had passed than and Ayliah had thought he finally given up. Nope he sent a letter and more gifts, apologizing non stop about losing it on her and he didn't mean any of it.

It was getting ridiculous and she was losing her mind. Everywhere she went she would see him, and he would always try to talk to her.

She had even changed her number, yet somehow he got it and would continue to harass her. Leave her gifts at home and work.

It was a few weeks later when she was out with a few friends at a pub, a man had come up to her and started to flirt with her. She wasn't interested in anything but she flirted back, feeling somewhat happy that she could at least catch the attention of males, making her feel a bit more confident in herself, since she had thought it was because she was not pretty enough and that was why Liam cheated on her.

Within moments of talking to the man, Liam all of a sudden showed up. Grabbing the male from behind and tossing him onto the floor. But what got her speechless was how effortly he grabbed the man, and how he throw him almost half way across the bar.

Liam wasn't overly huge, he had more of baseball players physic and the man that had been flirting with her was almost the size of a bouncer. How had he lifted him so easily and tossed him like he weight nothing, confused her. But she had snapped out of it and flipped out on Liam.

He was now taking it too far. Why couldn't he get over it. He cheated on her, he obviously wasn't as interested in her as he lead on. So why continue to follow her, harass her constantly, she didn't know but she was fed up.

So she decided to take a trip and leave everything behind for a while, hoping Liam would eventually move on and forget about her.

So she had packed her bags in her car, taking only what she needed, as she could buy whatever she wanted when she figured where she was going.

Ayliah had drove for a few days, sleeping either in her car or some motels she found in the side of the highways.

She than had reached a town called Blue Creek, a couple days ago, it was small but cozy. A town where she was sure everyone knew each other. So she decided to stop here, it felt right to her. Like she was meant to have found this small town, and it made her smile.

She could just take a break here. Stay for a month or so, relax without any stress or her ex seeing her.

So she had found a motel when she first arrived, and rented a room for a week, hoping to then find a bedroom to rent for a month or so.

If she didn't hear from Liam in the time she was here, she would go back home. But if he found her, she would than continue on her journey, hoping he would eventually give up.

She couldn't deal with him anymore, he was now hurting any males that would talk to her. He was crazy and she was fed up.

So for now, this place was a perfect getaway that was much needed.

This chapter is just about Ayliah and what had happened for her to come to Blue Creek, a filler chapter more so.

Next update, our lovely characters will finally meet, face to face. Yaay!

Don't forget to comment and vote if you like the story (: