Chapter 21

Ayliah woke up to the intoxicating smell of coffee that filtered through Axels bedroom where she was currently laying as she stared up at the white ceiling. She had fallen in love with Axels place, that whole place was made out of wooden logs and gave off the homey vibe with its cottage look. There wasn't much decorating any of the walls, just a few photos who she assumed to be his friends and some of his family from the quick glance she had gotten.

After they left the mall they went straight to her place to pack up some clothes and necessities before coming to Axels place, where she asked if she could lay down for nap, drained from everything happening. Instead of napping she had slept through the whole night, she was surprised she slept that long but she felt refreshed and awake. She knew she had to get up, but she felt unsure and a bit awkward, normally she would of already been up and had breakfast and would have started tidying up before her shower, but she was at Axels place not her own. Plus she didn't want to leave his bed yet, the overly large bed that was way bigger than a king size, she was comfortable in his soft bed, buried by the thick duvet comforter that smelt like Axel.

She'll admit she had taken many deep breathes of the bedding loving his smell that was all over, the woodsy scent strong with a small hint of fresh rain and she took another deep breath before getting up. She was surprised that it was nice and warm, figuring it would be a bit more cool inside as it wasn't built like a normal house with insulation.

Her bare feet pattered on the wooden floor as she opens the bedroom door to go to the kitchen, that was done the hall past the bathroom.

Axel heard when Ayliah had woken up and was waiting for her to come out. He was nervous, he had woken up early this morning and started pacing in the hallway and living room, wanting to check on her many time but kept deciding against it before he went to his kitchen and started making her breakfast. A breakfast that could feed almost 4 bears, he had went over board, unsure what she would want in the morning so he had made everything he could think of for her. From pancakes to omelets, eggs, hash browns, toast, and everything in between, it was like an all you could eat breakfast buffet. He knew he went over board but he couldn't help it, he wanted to make her something and got carried away. He knew she wouldn't be able to eat a lot and even with him eating there would be lots of left overs.

He was pacing again when he heard Ayliah walking down the hallway towards him and his eyes lit up, excited to see her again.

"Good morning," the soft voice of Ayliah hitting his ears, and when he looked up he was stunned.

What he didn't expect was to see her in barely anything. A thin camisole and short shorts, he got the perfect view of her slim legs, her skin looking soft and smooth, he wanted feel the softness under his palms. He tried looking away, to not look at her body, the body that was barely covered, so he looked up at her and noticed she was also looking at him and that's when he realized he was only wearing loose jogging pants and no shirt.

He could see the lust forming in her eyes making them darken and his member was taking notice too as it started to slowly rise. He tried like hell to think of anything else but it was futile, his mate was checking him out and he was damn proud and turned on like hell, happy that she likes what she sees.

Fuck, she thought.

She couldn't look away, shit, she didn't want to look away. The man was literally sex on legs. She could feel her panties getting wet as her eyes traced his nearly naked body. She knew he was fit, you could tell even when he was a shirt, but to see his body with out a shirt was a sight. His chest was hairless and smooth, and his pecs were hard and firm as they raised and lowered heavily. Her eyes greedily drank him in, his arms corded with muscles that flexed as he was clenching his hand. Good god the man even had abs, a well defined 6 pack that she so badly wanted to run her tongue over, to feel every bump and grove of his delicious body, the most being his adonis belt. The unmistakeable v lines stood out against his body, making her itch to touch him everywhere. His treasure trail, which she always found sexy on men, started under his navel and went below the line of his pants. Pants that clearly showed a strain in them as they started to rent, even down there he was fairly large and she could just imagine what it would look like.

She was getting hot all over, her underwear were soaked, her body completely flushed and her nipples harden when she noticed him looking her up and down, she wanted to jump him.

Axel took one painful step towards her, he was telling himself to back up, that this wasn't the time, but the looks he was getting from his mate wasn't helping, along with his bear that was pushing Axel harder than he ever has. Wanting him to go to their mate and kiss her senseless, he was trying to fight it, but once again he took another step and that's when he noticed Ayliah was also walking towards him until they stood in front of each other, a hairs breath away.

Their breathing heavy as their breaths mingle together and that when Ayliah places her hands on his firm chest and his bear roared at the contact, loving the feeling of their mate touching them. His body heating with the contact, Axels breath was staggering as he lifts his hands and cups her face, his thumb stroking her cheek as he marvelled at the softness of her skin, and he notices the shiver that goes through her. Her face tilts up towards him, her green eyes darken and hooded, she licks her lips as she looks at him, the sight of her pink tongue rubbing her bottom lip makes him groan and he snaps.

Don't worry more is coming (;
Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it so far (:

Also, the book I was telling you about that I am writing will be posted sooner than I thought, as in tonight. So make sure to keep an eye out for Double Trouble. This is a erotic romance with lost of sexual content and is a ménage story so there will be one on one and mfm content.