Live!

Fighting for His Mate
is now Live!!!

As I mentioned before, a few things have changed but not to much. I do hope you'll continue on this journey with me and this book a chance (:

Take a look at the blurb below,
you'll see what I'm talking about (;

••••••••••••••••

JENNA a sexy, confident, feline shifter left, running as fast as could. She would never call herself a coward or a runner, yet here she was. With an unwanted mate on her tail, no pun intended, she needed to get as much distance from him and her streak as she could. She wasn't going back, she refuses to go back. They would have to carry her cold dead body to bring her back. There was only one way out, and even then it wasn't a sure fire.

Getting into an accident in Blue Creek wasn't suppose to happen. But then again not everything should happen the way it should, for getting in an accident turns out to be a good thing.

Because the one thing that may be able to help and save her is here... her mate.

JARRED and his bear were growing lonely watching his best friend/brother find his mate. Always one for laughs and jokes, no one notices the sadness that lurks in him. He admits he is no saint, like his brother was, as he had his fair share of women, but that was long gone and over. He didn't care for them, it only took away the loneliness for one night. It was then when he gets an emergency call in the evening, that he finally meets his mate.

Overjoyed, he finds his mate, he soon realizes it isn't going to be as easy as he thought, because he wasn't the only one that wants her. And the one that wants her wasn't giving her up without a fight.

Jarred was going to be fighting for his mate... because a life without her just wasn't worth living.

«Get ready as you're about to get more shifters, with a new set of rules, a possessive female mate, more action, lots more and as always there will be those sexy scenes, even more. As these are two healthy sexual shifters, that have a hungry appetite for each other.»

•••••••••••••

Yes you read that last part right. You're going to be introduced to a whole new shifter. And a new set of ways. With a sexy, confident, female mate.
This book doesn't start off as slow as
this one did.

So get ready babes, I think this is going to be a good one (:

Valerie xx