Chapter 7

First of all, I am so sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I wasn't sure if this book would even get any reads or if anyone would be interested so I was contemplating if I should continue. Then once I seen all the comments I was so happy to see many like it. And for that I thank you so damn much!

Other reason was because of my daughter. There was an incident at her school when she had got injured by another and it was big thing that needed to be dealt with. And now with everything clear, and finally going good, I'm going to be putting my all into this book.
I do hope you continue to read, share comment and heck even vote if you want.

All the encouragement is definitely welcomed!
So once again thank you all ❤️

Axel was pacing, he had been up for hours already. Knowing his mate was close, his bear was driving him crazy wanting to be with his mate. But Axel wanted to meet her properly not by following her or finding him outside her hotel randomly. He was sure that would set off some bells for her.

He had already eaten breakfast and had two cups of coffee, grabbing his keys he figured he could go to work early and do some paperwork to help take his mind off his mate, even for a bit, and his bear huffed knowing that was unlikely to happen.

Driving along the road into town, to the station, his mind was completely on his mate and what she was like. The colour of her eyes, the sound of her voice, where she came from, he wanted to know everything about her.

He had parked his truck in his usual spot, when he decided he would grab another cup of coffee from Lilly's then head to his office to do work that he knew probably wouldn't get done.

Walking across the street and into the door of Lilly's, his mind completely on his mate, he didn't notice someone in front of him until he felt a soft bump on his chest and warmth.

Looking down, there she was.

His mate.

His breathe faltered when she looked up, her mouth opening as if to say something, but the moment their eyes connected they froze. Her green eyes held his and he could see small flecks of gold in them. They were captivating, and he just wanted to get lost in them.

It was if all time stood still for them. The noise that was barely there in the beginning was gone, everything around them disappearing from their sight until it was only them.

She was beautiful. Breathtaking. His.

Her sun kissed skin was smooth, making his finger itch to touch and see just how soft it was. Her cheeks were flushed a pink hue, and when her tongue licked those pillowy, plush lips of hers, he nearly groaned out loud, just stopping himself in time.

She was shorter than him but not as short as many of the females around here are. She had to have been around 5'8, which was a perfect fit for him, he thought.

Her neck bare, and tilted up, looked smooth and flawless, all he wanted to do was put his nose in the nap of her neck and inhale her scent all day along as he peppered kisses all over her.

Her shoulders held the thin straps of her pale pink top. The top that was snug on her, showing off the curves her body and all he wanted to do was get on his knees and worship her as she deserves.

Her chest, full and plump, showed just a hint of cleavage, and it took all his might to move his eyes down. He didn't want to come off as those guys that just stare endlessly at a women's chest. And she was definitely all women.

Her stomach that seemed to be taunt, hid behind her top, and for a flicker of a moment he could see their future. The future of her carrying their baby they made together in love.

The flare of hips were being hugged by a pair of ripped jean shorts, and all he wanted to do was place his hands on her hips and tug her close so he could hold her, showed off her long tanned legs. Legs that can make a man think many things and fuck was he trying not to think them.

She was stunning. And he knew there would be nothing more beautiful than his mate.

And then he heard it.

Her voice.

"I'm so sorry." If he wasn't a shifter he wasn't sure he would of heard her. But he did. Loud and clear and her voice was like a melody and all he wanted was for her to keep talking.

Knowing that he is probably looking like a stupid idiot just standing there, he did something that he doesn't do too often.

He smiled.

A full blown smile, a smile of happiness that he has found his mate.

Next we will get to see Ayliahs pov.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter (: