Chapter 25

*contains steamy scene (;

Axel was in the kitchen finishing dinner he was making for Ayliah and himself, when he hears Ayliah coming down the hall after her shower and she comes up behind wrapping her arms around his strong body, her hands slipping under his shirt and she places her hands on toned stomach. His body rock hard under her fingers, she could feel every dip and groove of his muscles as her fingers grip him and she lay her head against his back.

The feeling of warmth spread this Axels body at the action, he was loving how closer they were getting together each day that passed. The kisses and soft touches, it was taking everything in him to not throw her down at times and ravage her body. And it was actions like this that he wanted to grab her and carry her to the bedroom and make love to her. His bear was all for it and when things got hot and heavy he had to always close his eyes so she wouldn't see his eyes flickering between him and his bear. It also doesn't help that he hasn't shifted in a while, him, Derek and Jarred planned to meet up tomorrow night to shift and let their bears take over. He would just have to do it far away so his bear wasn't tempted to find their mate, then scare the shit out her, where he would have to explain everything. He wanted to tell her he was a shifter, but he will admit he was terrified to find out how she would act. If she would think of him as a monster and run away from, breaking his heart.

Being brought back from his thoughts, he felt Ayliahs lips through his shirt as she peppered kisses on his back and he stiffened. Not just his body either, he could feel himself growing harder the more Ayliah kisses him, and he stood there ridged, all his muscles flexed as he took deep breaths to relax his body.

"Relax Axel," she whispers.

"You're always taking care of me, doing everything you can for me, sacrificing the things you like to do for things you know I like. Let me take care of you now," her hands move up under his shirt, her nails dragging up and making him shiver as he lets a harsh breath out.

"Ayliah," his voice strained and uneven.

"Shh, please Axel, let me take care you," and with strength he didn't know she possessed, she turns him around quickly before leading him to the couch and pushing him down.

"You're always doing nice things for me Axel. You're kind, nice, and so sweet, everything you do for me makes me feel cherished and cared for and I love it," she pauses as she reaches for his jeans to undo them and pull his zipper down before making him lift his hips so she could pull his pants down.

"And now, now I want to do the same for you. To show you how much I appreciate everything you do for me and continuing doing," her voice barely heard as she stares at him, before lowering his boxers and taking a sharp breath at his size.

His size was larger than she had ever seen, he was well above average, his dick long and thick, it was slightly curved. She knew her hand wouldn't even fit around it, and he would stretch her mouth wide, and the longer she stares the more excited she gets. While Axel was the opposite, the longer she looked him over the more self conscious he felt, wondering what she thought. He was ready to pull his pants up when he let out a low groan as her small delicate hand grips him tightly and he squeezes his eyes closed, his chest collapsing as all the air leaves his lungs.

This was the first time anyone, other than himself, was touching his dick and it felt amazing and he was glad he waited for his mate as she would be in first in everything.

"God Axel, your huge," her voice awestruck as she admires him and he felt pride shoot through his body. Glad she seems to like what she saw, and she did.

On her knees Ayliah looks at Axel from under her lashes with a coy smile, and notices his eyes close and she grips him tighter, making his eyes open and tip leak with precum.