Chapter 37

"What," he said, floored and stunned by what she had said, unsure if she actually meant it.

Her face was beet red, her eyes wide open and mouth fallen, she was just as surprised as him when she said it. But it didn't make it any less true. She does love Axel, the feeling had been growing stronger with each passing second since they have meet, a bond that was growing tighter and pulling them close together. She couldn't imagine being without Axel, there was no life to return too without him. He became her life, she wants to spend everyday with him, to grow old together, maybe have kids if he wants them. She wants the whole package of life with Axel.

"I love you," she repeat, this time more confidently, her voice sure with admission and truth, the softness mixed with happiness shot through his heart as her eyes stare at him with love.

"God, I love you Ayliah. So god damn much you don't even know baby," his hands grab her face and he slams his lips to hers, both smiling into the love filled kiss, contentment and happiness radiating through them.

"Mark me Axel," Ayliah moans out against Axel mouth, once again shocking him to his core.

"Please Axel, mark me," she begs, her voice a breathless moan as her body arches into his.

Axel was still poised at her entrance, gripping himself he rubs his cock up and down her wet folds, her juices coating him and mixing with his precum, adding extra lubricant. Soft moans left her lips as Axels lips trail down her jaw to her neck, nipping each and every part of her delectable skin, moans and hisses escape Ayliahs mouth as she feels Axels teeth scraping her neck.

Axels body was wound up tight, his bear growling and demanding more, his muscles ripple with restraint as he tries to hold back for a few more moments. His hand still on his cock, Ayliahs wet lips kiss his tip before he slowly starts to push in just a little bit. Her slick, soft, lips encase his head, stretching around his thick girth, he stops before his tip enters her achingly empty whole, her loud moan echos in the empty bedroom. Her soft fold felt snug against him, the feeling of her indescribable, all he knew was he couldn't wait to be fully inside her. His lips trailing down her neck, scraping and nipping, his tongue smooths the small sting he find the spot where he wants to mark her.

"Last chance," he growls against her skin, the vibrations run through her neck to her body, her heart picks up in speed in anticipation.

"Never," she says once again.

Smiling against her skin, he kisses around the area, small soft moans leave Ayliahs mouth as her hands and nails dig into his back making Axel groan. Axel kisses one spot of her neck then opens his mouth and all at once, his teeth sink into her soft delicate skin as he thrusts all the way inside Ayliah, a loud pleasure filled scream fills the empty house as she gets hit with double pleasure. Her blood flows into Axels mouth, a deep moan resonates through her body from Axel as he swallows her blood as his scent and essence enters her, binding them as mates for life.

His body burned, her warmth wrap around him was more than he could ever imagine, her walls flutter around him as a gush of her juices drip down his hard length to his balls, Ayliah cumming the minute he entered her with his teeth in her neck. Their bodies hummed with pleasure as Axel remains still for a moment before he slowly pulls back, his cock glistening from Ayliah juices and he groans at the sight.

Ayliahs body quivers and shakes under Axel, his body tight and straining he slowly pushes back in, groaning deeply as he feels Ayliah squeeze tightly around him sending waves of pleasure through his body, his head in the clouds from the immense pleasure he was feeling with Ayliah. The feeling of her wet warmth coating and covering him had him growling, he leans down and kisses Ayliah fiercely, their lips smacking against the others, their tongues fighting, rubbing together. Each pull back, Ayliahs pussy greedily tries to suck him back in, not wanting to be empty for even a second, she loved the fullness Axel gave her.