Three.

Ni's POV

Doc just explained that Isaac and Stasi are completely healed, which is good news but the royal guards still waited outside the pack boundaries. They can't get in with the barrier blocking them from entering.

Now that you are healed , you have two options. Stay or leave.

Like I said before, really simple, I'm not forcing anyone to stay or leave before their time. "We unfortunately have to go for now, however there is the Alpha ball two weeks from now. Why not come and stay with us for those two weeks and after the ball we can come back." Stasi looked at me with wide hopeful eyes as she spoke, hoping for me to comply. Over the past seven months we've gotten close, she's what I wish the woman I once called my mother was like but better. I shrugged.

Your bags are packed to leave tomorrow. I'll give you the answer then.

They nodded and walked off. Stasia was around playing with Jax,  it was clear that she had an obsession over him. Jackson is the pup that was basically thrown at my feet a couple months ago and he's grown on me. I decided to adopt him. He's thirteen, his birthday went as soon as he settled down in the pack. The children here scorned him at first but after some beatings from him, he earned their respect and now they follow him around. Devin appeared next to me, "The pack meeting is called, all the kids are present." I nodded before walking to the meeting hall.

I already projected what I wanted to say to Devin, so when we walked in I sat in my chair and they bowed their head , muttering my queen before raising their heads. "You all know the situation with the royal guard outside our lands. The former King and Queen have been announced fully healed and have decided to leave for two weeks for the Alpha ball then returning afterwards. They have invited our Alpha and she would like your opinion on it."

Whispers broke out around the room. "My Queen, I think everyone believes that you should go. Sending one of us might be a loss but if you went we would be safe." Whispers of agreements floated through the hall at what Tina, an elderly woman said. She was one of the first to join my pack. "Elder Tina is right My Queen. You should also carry Beta Devin, Anna, Sophia and Lax with you. Elder Dimitri will keep us safe and besides my Queen, you'll be able to intimidate those puny Alphas that have have it out for us." I chuckled at the young pup's words. The pack already made their decision, so I nodded and stood.

We leave tomorrow morning at day break.

Deciding to do some training before bed I walked over to the gym where I found Dimitri and Lax fighting with bamboo sticks. "Asha." Dimitri acknowledges my presence as I walk over to the weapons table. Since they are using long bamboo sticks then it's best to choose that instead of something different.

Lax, Dad. Spar with me.

I've taken it upon myself to call Dimitri my father for two reasons. First, if it wasn't for him I'd be dead and second, I really consider them family. Outside of the fact that Devin and I really look like siblings. They stopped and turned to me, "I heard you're leaving to go to the Palace tomorrow. Are you sure about this?" Das asked. Attacking Lax first, Dad went to hit me from behind but I saw it coming shifted slightly so that Lax got the hit. Turning the stick sideways, I jabbed them both, making them stumble back. Noting my silence Dad sighed, "The Alpha King is nothing but a hot head, if it's not his way it's no way. He'll try to find a way to dispose of you, the minute you step in royal pack lands. You must be prepared." By the looks of it Lax was tired and was trying to quickly end the fight therefore getting sloppy. Grabbing his sword from his loose grip, I slammed it against his neck knocking him out of the fight. He smiles at me before leaving the gym, yawning.

With the two sticks in hand, I attacked Dimitri. "Once you find another mate, you'll naturally get stronger especially when you mate and mark each other." I rolled my eyes as he got the stick at my neck but one of my sticks was at his neck and the other in his stomach. I didn't need another mate. My first one has been dead for fifteen years now, along with my daughter. I never spoke of it after casually telling them about it, but I didn't feel the need to speak on it again. Dad chuckled and I smiled, most of our fights ended like this anyway. We bowed to each other as a sign of respect for a good fight.

I know what you're implying Dad but I'm not looking for one.

"If you're referring to the scars Rose, you've completely covered those with tattoos." He's right, the scar on my throat has a rose tattoo, my back is completely covered by wings. I left the ones on my thighs and stomach since they were from fighting other packs. I scoffed that's not what I meant and he knew it, not that I cared either way. The Moon goddess wasn't savage enough to give me another mate, on second thought, yes the fuck she is.

Groaning as I opened my eyes and looked around, only to realized I crashed on the couch again. After telling Dad goodnight I came home ate a sandwich and slept on the couch, lucky it's comfortable as hell so that's a plus for me. Walking upstairs, I passed the clock that read 4:30am. I cracked my neck and got ready to leave. It'll be daybreak soon and the pack will probably have breakfast at the pack house before we leave. Stasia came downstairs and walked up to me.

"Can Jax come with us? He isn't going to survive without me, who am I kidding I'll never survive without him!" I rolled my eyes at her and her lack of knowledge on the matter, before I came home Devin informed Jax of his departure with us. "Good morning Queen. Your breakfast is served already at your seat." Was the first thing I heard when stepping into the pack house. Thanking her I made my way to my seat. Anna, Sophia, Lax, Jax and Devin were already seated.

Isaac and Stasi sat with the rest of the pack members, talking and laughing as if they were born and raised amongst each other. It was good to see my pack members smiling like this before my departure. Since I have a couple companies around the world in the shipping business, I can proudly say that they were thriving under my care. I came across this area when I was on the run, it was here that I really mastered my elemental powers. Nothing was here when I found it before, it was just a field of grass about ten feet tall. When Anna attempted to sneak into my makeshift tent heavily injured, was when I knew it was time to get back to civilization after being by myself for a couple years. However, before leaving I cast a spell on the area hiding it from other's view. When our mansion got damaged in a fight with two surrounding Alphas, we came back this way and started to build once again. More and more rogues surrounding the area came and we accepted them, especially those with no choice in the matter. Much like myself.

You all have to remember.....

I started speaking to everyone, they gave me their absolute attention as I stood up.

We went through alot together as a pack. It started off as a mere ten, fending off the Alphas in the surrounding areas until we grew to what we are today......
If it wasn't for Dad, Devin or any of you for that matter, I don't know where I would've been. I won't be gone long so stay healthy and wait for my return.