Five.

Ni's POV

We made it to the last town two days ago. Jax went through his mini training as I expected, which is why I'm letting him have two days rest as his reward. It was only a taste of what he was going to get soon. Right now, we were waiting for Devin to find us. They arrived last night but was supposed to be here earlier, looks like they had some kind of trouble with those guards. Jax wanted to look around and I reluctantly agreed but really, I could never say no to him. Right now we stopped at a blacksmith shop. "I am the best blacksmith across the Kingdom and the likes of you need to be careful about who you piss off." Rolling my eyes at the man, finally at my wit's end with him. Since we entered the shop he's been following us as if we were going to rob, rape and steal or something. I tugged on Jax's shirt, pulling him towards the door. Just as we were about to step out of the shop, there was a slight shift in the wind.

A small sliver dagger sliced through the air towards us. Moving aside the dagger hit the post behind me, if I didn't any abilities I would've been dead. As he met my eyes, his face paled. I didn't get a chance to move as the bell signalling the door opening, rung. Devin stepped in quickly, making his way to me as if sensing my anger. I looked down to see if Jax was injured. He sagged heavily in my arms suddenly and I panicked. I was sure that nothing had hit him, so there is no way that he should be injured. Laying him on the hard wood floors, I inspect his body for wounds. I didn't find any wounds until I got to his fingers. The tips of his fingers turned black and dark veins came from his neck up to his face. Jax barely touched one or two weapons in this shop.. "How the hell did he get moon silver on his fingers?" Devin angrily said the same thing I was thinking, but right now isn't the time to think.

Slicing my wrist, I placed it by Jax's mouth forcing him to drink my blood. My blood should be able to help his fight of the poison in his body. "I'll take it from here Ash." Sophia sat next to me on the floor and started to make a small slice on each of his fingertips. "It's best to let it drip out of his system before it goes any further into his blood stream." She let the black blood from his fingertips drip into a vile until the veins in his face disappeared. Looking up, the blacksmith stood there with a smug look on his face. It was as if he was proud of his accomplishment. I stood and grinned at him.

In a flash, my fangs sunk into his neck. I pulled myself away from him after nearly draining him of blood. Just as I dropped his body to the ground, the lycan guards rushed in the shop behind Isaac and Stasi. They rushed to me once they saw blood on my face and the almost lifeless shop owner at my feet. Lionus looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Arrest this rogue for attempting to murder an innocent!" Four lycans surrounded me and I licked the blood from my lips. The blonde one that kept stopping us stepped forward with gloves on, taking out handcuffs dipped in moonsilver. The other three readied themselves as if expecting resistance, I put my hands out without any resistance.

Blondie hesitantly but hastily out the cuffs on, he didn't seem convinced that something like this could hold me and he would be right. Looking him in the eye, I raised my hands to my mouth and licked the cuffs. Blondie stood there shocked at my actions and the fact that I wasn't burnt. I pulled my hands apart and the cuffs broke without much effort. Pushing out of the little circle, I make my way over to the others. Stasia sat on the floor hugging Jax as tears streamed down her eyes before dramatically pushing him away, "I'll kill you if you die, you hear me?" Jax seemed annoyed with her snot and tears on him and looked at me. He pushed her away from me and smiled at me.

As his bright blue eyes stared at me, his eyes flashed red for a second. I sigh in relief as he wrapped his long arms around me, my chin rested on the top of his head as I hugged him back. If anything else happened to him, I would've killed that worthless piece of shit, his whole family and then I would flatten this fucking town. Lionus looked at me, I glared at him before walking out of the shop. Stepping outside the people outside eyed me curiously, some held surprise, while others didn't hide their disgust. My face was emotionless, it's not like I cared for the fuckers. They were here under the protection of their precious King who is ignorant to suffering of most rogues and only does what's best for the towns near his castle. I hate people like him even more than I hate my own dipshit 'parents'.