Seven.

Ni's POV

"Let me tell you a short story." Kerry said before looking at my rigid figure and back at Jax. "Put him down." Devin said from behind me, but they didn't listen to him. Glancing at Sam, he watched Jax with knowing eyes. Looking between them I immediately saw the similarities, the eyes, the nose and the mouth. However I'm not surprised his parents didn't realize yet, they were just that dumb. "My mate and I were walking in the woods with our eight year old daughter one day." Kerry started before briefly glaring at me, "She ran off ahead of us playing with a rabbit, still within our eyesight." I looked around the room, every Alpha , Beta and Luna were listening intently while Xander stared me as if asking why I haven't ripped John's arm off yet considering how I reacted a week ago with Jax.

"Put him down." Kerry ignored Devin's words once again and continued her story. "We stopped in the middle of a clearing, she sat on the ground with her back turned to us. Walking around to see what she was doing, I couldn't believe my eyes. The rabbit was now in the child's arms, dried out of any blood and the child's face buried in it's neck. We thought that she was just experimenting, kids do that but then a ring of fire surrounded her and her eyes turned black then blue then white." A few gasps were heard and whispers started going around the room.

"We kept her and hid her away from the pack but one day she started to lash out. Beating her father to a pulp before running off. We never saw her again, well until tonight. None other than the self proclaimed Queen of rogues."  All eyes turned to me, surprise and confusion swirled in their eyes.  Tearing my eyes from crowd, I looked at Jax. Following my line of sight, she seemed to put two and two together unfortunately she got twenty one, "Is this... No." Kerry placed a hand on her stomach and laughed. "Is this your child? This is, isn't it? The child of an abomination is an abomination." 

She nodded and John went to snap his neck but in the blink of an eye, Jax safely stood next to me with his hands wrapped around my waist. He may be twelve but that doesn't mean he isn't going to be scared by people stronger than him. "Jax, come with us. You shouldn't have to see or hear anymore of this." Stasi said to him, Jax looked up at me and I nod. He nods back to me and I kissed his forehead pushing him in their direction. Grabbing Jax's hand, Stasi and Issac hurried out of the room. A silver wire was suddenly placed around my neck before I could turn around. "Nobody move or I'll kill the bitch." John's voice rang out behind me. "Mom, Dad. What the fuck are you doing?! That's my sister, your daughter!!" Sam yelled out as if he was really concerned for my well being.

Kerry chuckled darkly as she clutched Sam's hand "She's not your sister. We should've killed her from the time she showed up at our doorstep. Your real baby sister was a still birth, I was grieving my loss when she showed up on our doorstep that night. Your Father and I was very happy to have a another child brought to us. It didn't matter to us what she looked like, the fact is that she was on our doorstep at the point we really needed it. That incident in the woods made it evident that she might try to kill us before we could blink, so we had to protect ourselves."  Kerry looked around athe Alphas, it was clear that she was trying to gather sympathy and support from them. Sam pulled away from her, he looked disgusted at her then glanced at me.

He's a better actor than his parents in this matter. I really have to applaud him for his behaviour later. It's truly beautiful, I may even she'd tears at this point. "We mixed her food with doses of wolfsbane, vervain and silver when she was eight, she got sick and we would use her to our advantage but after a certain time as she got older it would wear off faster. So torture became effective, that's why the bitch can't talk now. Her vocal chords were ripped out and her-" Before she could continue I headbutted John hard and kicked him in his balls.

Pushing Kerry to the floor, I stood on her back before quickly taking one of my knives out. She struggled, screaming to get me off of her as I stabbed her in the back of her right thigh. I was pulled back by my hair. Flipping over John I stabbed the hand that held my hair, making him let go. Huffing, I ran a hand through my hair before tossing it over my shoulder. You're probably wondering why no one interrupted the fight, it's easy. I have Sophia to thank for that , sending her a quick wink she blushed and looked away. She's shy minus the badass aura she gives off when she's fighting and doesn't like it when I show my approval when she quietly intervenes in my business.

Kerry manages to get up and limps, it's a good thing I decided to pick up silver tipped daggers. Kerry glared trying to put on a brave face, as if she wasn't afraid of me. "I should've made sure you died that day." She was making it sound like she was okay but the woman was almost shaking like a leaf. John snarled while running towards me, I step to the side to avoid him while slicing his skin with the knife I snagged from Anna earlier. He stumbled then touched his side, noticing the blood he got angier and turned lunging for me again. I did the same to his other  side but deeper making blood gush out of the wound quicker. I placed the dull part of the knife against my tongue as their expressions turned horrific at my actions. I smile.  "Niasha , you need to stop. This isn't going to help anything!" Sam screamed at me as he banged on the invisible barrier.

You know.... If there's anything else you want to say to me before I kill you , speak now and I'll forever hold your peace...