Twenty One

Jax's POV

It's been three days and since mom woke up. Today, I took it upon myself to go to the Lycan castle. "I'm confused about something, Xander." I said while walking into his office, he growled at me but said nothing. "Where is the rogue vampire army that was attacking you two weeks ago? Was it planned to get my mother back?" He looked at me before smirking, as though he won. "A little vervain goes a long way. Don't you think?" I laughed while nodding, "My mother personally killed those vampires and drank their blood like it was water to a thirsty wolf. Do you really think that she doesn't knowabout your ambition?" His confident facade started to crack upon hearing my words. Of course, it would. He thinks that it was a really good plan to team up with that kind of person.

Trying to save his pride, he scoffed. "I thought you got your brain from your Mother but I think you got it from your Father instead." I give him a look, "Really? Do you think that you are a smart person? After selling out yourself, you want me to upset by your petty words? If I had the same brain of that man then I wouldn't be my mother's son. You have to settle for being her brother in law." I smirk once I saw his glare. "Don't worry, I'm letting you live for the sake of your parents, who happen to be another set of grandparents to me." He chuckled. "You better hurry home if you want to save those precious Grandparents of yours." I nod, "You are stupider than I gave you credit for. That person will not give my mother to you. He will keep her for himself like he always wanted to." I smirk and teleport back to the pack.

Rogue vampires and werewolves were everywhere. "Jax, where the hell have you been? Some guy named Kolm got everyone and sent his mutts to kill us off." Kingsley grabbed onto to me holding her bleeding stomach. "Are the elders and children safe?" She nodded. "Stay here." I sat her against the truck. I moved around the truck and placed my hand into the dirt at first. Every rogue attacking froze into ice figures. Closing my hand into a fist, the figures crack and broke apart. Jackson looked back at me and I nod to him. He runs off to check everyone for injuries. I turn back to where Kingsley sat and I raised my eyebrow at her. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask her as she started to burn her wound. "Moonsliver, they had moonsliver on their weapons." I scoffed and slit my wrist before holding my wrist out for her. "Drink."

She looked at my blood disgustingly. "Fuck no. That's nasty." She shifted and the pain from her wound was shown on her face. I pulled my blood out of the wound and forced it into her wound, it would be more painful this way but she asked for it. She screamed out and writhed in pain. "If you were drinking it, you wouldn't have been in pain but you refused, so it's only the hard way for now." I chuckled as she glared at me while gritting her teeth. Jackson walked up to me. "Jax luckily we didn't lose anyone but Alpha, Anna, Lax, Sophia and Devin were captured. We don't know where Xavier or the four elders are." I nodded and turned to Kingsley. "Get someone to take her to rest and come with me." Since that son of a bitch took my mother and tried to kill my pack members, he wasn't about to get off that easy.

After searching the entire pack lands, we found my grandparents in a barrier. "Grandfather!" I touched the barrier and it broke without resistance. "You guys okay?" They nodded and we got them to the hospital. Jackson followed me up to the study along with four other warriors. "Okay, I've know Kolm for years, so understanding that motherfucker is something I unfortunately know." Pacing back and forth while listening to he reports of how the invasion started. I finally went over the map and marked out our territory before starting the plan. I divided our warriors in half. Five hundred would stay behind and secure the women and children. The next five hundred would come with me to attack Kolm's so called pack.

After two hours in the meeting room, I called a pack meeting. "That's the plan. Does any have a problem or anything to add?" I asked looking around the meeting hall. "We'll go." The triplets spoke and stepped forward. I had no reaction at least not externally. When we get back to my room, it'll be hell to pay. "We meet at the training room at midnight." Stepping off stage, I gave the girls a look to follow me. They walked a couple meters behind me in silence. My shirt was off by the time they opened my bedroom door aѕ I undressed to take a shower. "Don't follow me" I said to them as they attempted to get inside the bathroom. The girls were laying on my bed watching tv when I came out the bathroom. "If you think that giving us silent treatment is going to work, I suggest that you stop it now." Tamina said as she sat on the edge watching me get dressed. Ignoring her, I zipped up my pants and turned to leave. Tamina stood in front of the door with her hand on the knob. "Where are you going?" Raising an eyebrow at her, I smiled. "Be ready to meet us at the east border point in five hours."