Thirteen

Ni's POV

When we got to the village, a fight had already broke out between Jax and a warrior while Stasia stood on the sidelines looking like she had seen a ghost. I snapped my fingers causing them to freeze but Jax broke off and hit the boy again. At this point I personally stepped in. Jax was so blinded by rage that he didn't realize it was me until it was too late. He landed a punch to my ribs. The loud cracks from my ribs breaking echoed, I fell on one knee and spit out blood. My body was still healing so these soft hits will do a lot more damage than usual. The others started to move but I raised a hand to stop them, this isn't the time for them to intervene. I glanced at Sophia and she nodded. She put up a barrier around Jax and myself. Jax's eyes were switching between red and blue, he couldn't control himself due to anger. Reaching my hand out to him.

Enough Jax. Cool yourself off.

He fainted after hearing my words. I sat down and crossed my legs while closing my eyes. After an hour Jax gasped as he woke up, I opened my eyes slowly and look at him. Jax sighed and looked around us to see a barrier surrounding us. "Can they see or hear us?" I shook my head. "We heard about the lycans finding the village and was heading back. We knew that you would come later. Stasia insisted on coming and even though I told her no she still followed us. That mutt thought we kidnapped her and wanted to fight. We ignored him until he started insulting you. You know I can't stand people insulting you, Mother. I couldn't hold myself back." Jax walked up to me and helped me to my feet. I sigh and tap his cheek lightly.

Snapping my fingers, the barrier broke and we walked over to where the warrior stood. "Kyle, leave me alone. I have a mate, the one who almost killed you." Kyle scoffed, "So now you have a mate? You wasn't thinking about him when we were fucking last night. Think about me Stasia, your father is the King and your new stepmother is the Rogue Queen. I'm a Royal half witch hybrid. My aunt and uncle are the Leaders of the witch clan." Stasia looked at us and paled knowing that we heard that conversation. "I don't know what you're talking about! Don't try to slander me! Guards!" Stasia took a step towards me, "Take him to the dungeons!" The guards grabbed onto Kyle's hands and tried to pull him away but Kyle pushed them away from him. "You got a prospect now and want to throw me away? Dream on! I sent the news of us being together to my Aunt and Uncle already! You wait to hear that you'll be marrying me in a few days."

"Niasha. You have to help me! This warrior was my personal guard at one point yes, but he's going too far with this slander! I'm a pure-" Her sentence was cut off by my hand connecting to her face. "Stasia!"Xander started to run over once he realized that I slapped his precious daughter. I slap her again, harder than before by the time he got to her. Her lips was split but it healed right away. The bruise and pain from my hit won't be the same as that cut. "Niasha! What the fuck are you doing?" I ignore him and turn to the hybrid warrior. He involuntarily took a step back once his eyes connected with mine. Walking up to him, I grab his shoulder and sunk my fangs in his neck. His memories rushed towards me, the more of his blood I drank. After a while, I gently remove my fangs from his neck and his body slumped against mine.

Lock him in the pack hospital for now. Have one of the doctors bring him back to life. I nearly drained all of his blood.

Two of my warriors dragged him away, as I turned around Xander stood there watching me. There was this knowing look in his eyes, that could only mean that he knew what she was doing. I walk past him and entered the barrier before teleporting to the house with Jax. "Hey honey. How are you feeling?" Mom kissed me on the cheek and touched my now healed ribs before turning to Jax and pinched his ear, bringing his tall stature down to her level. "Now, my grandson. It seems you need a lesson about controlling your anger." She pulled him along like that while everyone tried to control their laughter. Looking out the window, Xander stood at the boundary looking down as if thinking about coming onto my territory. He looked up as if feeling my eyes on him before calling a retreat.

Devin said nothing as he followed me to my bedroom in silence. I hate yet love him for always knowing what I think. Leaving the door open for him, I sat on a chair near the door and took my shoes off. Taking my hair out of the ponytail I shook it out before sighing. "What's bothering you? The fact that Jax was angry? That Stasia cheated on her mate? The fact that Xander knew? Or all of the above?" I rolled my eyes at him and sat back in the chair. My sibling always knew me best however in this situation the only person that knew me better than him was Jax. "Jax knew that he needed the training for control, there was nothing that could've stop it from happening. Stasia knew Jax is her mate and she still had the audacity to go fucking another mutt like she lost some fucking screws or something."  Devin sighed as he looked at my unresponsive and tired body. "Rest for a while, you need it."