Nineteen

Jax's POV

Stasia took a page from Rita's book and tried to get someone else's mate as her own. What's not surprising is the fact that Stasia didn't think that mom would do anything to her, especially after what happened at the pack. Even though mom's appearance changed, her aura was still present which meant that Stasia started to lose her senses. With her being a Royal, the counterattack of the forbidden magic she used was much stronger than a regular wolf doing that kind of magic, especially since she isn't a witch or has witch blood. Like I said, a bit confusing but it makes sense. I'm pretty sure I've been locked in the prison for two weeks without food or water, not that I minded. At least I was giving Mom more time to get ready. Xander came and took me to his Palace once he heard news of his daughter's death. Grandmother and Grandfather allowed it to happen which is a part of the plan.

I spent months without food and water, it was part of survival and it pays off in these types of situations. Ten pairs of footsteps came in my direction and I smirked when they stopped in front of my cell door. "Get up you little shit." A guard said as he opened the door. With Mom's blood mixing with my blood, I've become immune to a lot of things.. including silver. Silver chains clipped around my neck, hands and feet as they pushed up the stairs back into fresh air. In the direction that we started to walk in was the direction of the pack. When we arrived, most of our pack was there and some of the royal pack along with the elders, which included my Grandmother. They placed me in a podium which backed my mother's resting body and started the trial.

"This is the trial of Jaxon Rose. He is guilty of murdering the Princess of the lycans, Stasia Black. He is accused murdering his mate brutally. However, in light to certain withheld information, we have decided that the accused will sharehis side of the murder." Everything went silent as Grandma stopped speaking. Elder Carmen kept looking at my mother's body while the others looked uninterested, granted that they knew the story but Mom didn't allow me to say anything to the others. If too many people knew then it would have a worse reaction than now. Xander stood with his crown in outrage, his eyes slightly red and looked terrible. I smile. "What kind of bullshit is this? He killed my daughter, his mate, and looks as healthy as ever. Yet you're here talking about new information?!!. I demand that another Elder take over due to your relationship with this son of a..." I growled deeply and the ground trembled slightly. "I dare you to finish that sentence and disrespect my mother, who is laying right there.... I dare you." I could tell that my eyes turned bright red by the reaction on people's faces as they looked at me.

Xander sat back down and scoffed. "The truth is Stasia was never my mate. When we were younger I liked her as nothing more than a sister but that quickly went away when coming to the castle for the first time. When we met back up with the guards and I went through those incidents both out and inside the castle. I told Mom that Stasia was my mate and that she was acting weird. Whenever she saw me with another female, even if it was my Mother, she was furious. One night we were watching a movie and I fell asleep first, when I woke up Stasia stood above me mumbling some form of forbidden magic." Mumbling started out, mostly the words impossible came around. "How do you know about forbidden magic?" Elder Ilas asked, he seemed to be interested in only this point. " I've rem Reed them and it isn't normal. Would you like for me to repeat it?" Elder Ilas nodded.

Eu formo esse vínculo para romper seu vínculo real e fundir sua alma com a minha

"So? What do you say?" I ask Elder Ilas, who nodded. "'I form this bond to break his real bond and merge his soul with mine.' That spell is indeed from the forbidden magic. That in itself is, especially because she is not a witch or has witch blood, high treason. Only elders and leaders of the witch clan have full authority to use such deep magic. however it is not supposed to be used lightly. The effects of the magic backfires and harms the heart and the mind so that's why we never use it unless necessary." Elder Ilas nodded at his own explanation, completely understanding the course of action we took. "When I asked her what she was doing she begged me not to tell mom but it was too late for that. Mom  already knew what was happening due to our connection. That was when mom took out a piece of her heart and turned it into a crystal necklace with my blood in it. She gave it to Stasia so that it would keep her calm and nothing would disturb her mind. When we went home, I met my mates."

I smiled, I had yet to tell my Grandparents or Uncle about it but Mom found out, as always nothing gets past her. I was kept out of the house for another six months for extra training, if mom didn't tell me to stay extra long I would've been back in two months. Grandfather punished mom to extra training when she came back in six months , so I followed in her footsteps and did the same. "When we met again I had yet to have sex with my mates, it was a bit difficult considering my disposition. However, I had explained that whatever happened they had to endure it or blood would be shed. I think my mates took it rather well, considering that they almost strangled Stasia on multiple occasions. I think we know what happens afterwards so there's no need for me to say more. Mom didn't think that everyone need to know or others would've caught on and that would've created conflict."

Everyone was in disbelief that they didn't know that such a thing was happening underneath the façade. "Will Jax's mate please step onto the podium?" Elder John spoke for the first time since the trial started. I smirked as Tia stepped forward first, my crybaby surprisingly had a straight face and walked like she wasn't afraid. It was a shock to the pack, we acted like normal pack members when we saw each other. Tiara attempted to step up but the guards pointed their swords at her. I growled at them and they put away their sword's quickly. Tamina stepped up last and they all stood in front of me. "Excuse me, but I said mate not mate and sisters, whichever one of you is Jax's mate can stay and the other two will leave." I chuckle and take a step forward. "No disrespect Elder John but I do believe I said MATES, with a S on the end. The triplets are my mates."