Chapter 2 - Susie, the school bully

A/N: *looks at the image above* Guess I did, huh. *shrug*

General POV

Kris opened the door and stared at Susie, who was standing there doing nothing until... She put her hand in one of her coat's pocket and grabbed one chalk. She then smiled and smashed it with her strong yellow teeth, literally destroyed the chalk, letting nothing but tiny particles of it fall0 the ground. It was crushed and erased from existence. She then turned around to see Kris looking at her with a neutral expression. He didn't think it was disgusting but had a bad feeling towards this girl. 

"...Kris. Didn't see you there." She spoke smiling, creeping Kris. Everyone was scared of her but he was the one who had less fear of her presence. He didn't want to give attention to her, neither pissing her off. But sometimes our actions have consequences, even we do not realize them.

"...Hey. You didn't see anything just now, did you?" Kris didn't reply. "Hm... You can't even say?" Susie waited to see if he would try to defend himself but Kris remained silent like usual. She then started walking slowly to here Kris was while Kris walked backwards slightly scared, looking at her until he stopped in the lockets. She stopped too, really close to him. If this girl wasn't a bully, this could be a more romantic situation, but the author is writing a book about Ralsei x Kris, so no love between them here.

"Hey." She placed her right arm on his shoulder, making Kris a little nervous. "Let me tell you a secret." With a quick gesture, Susie grabbed Kris shoulder with strength and lift him in the air. Kris didn't have time to react and was smashed in the lockets, getting hurt and almost unconscious. The girl was very strong. Stronger than most monsters for her age. "Quiet people piss me off." She finished her "secret" smiling at the hurt boy. Kris felt extremely uncomfortable and in a very heavy environment, with her hand not letting his feet reach the ground, continuing to smashed him in those green lockets.

"You think just 'cause you don't say anything... I can't tell EXACTLY what you're thinking? 'It's OVER! I caught Susie eating ALL the chalk! This was her LAST chance! Now she'll FINALLY get expelled!' Haha... Come on, Kris. Don't act shocked. You know it's true." She clearly didn't know what was going on Kris's mind. A deluded image of Kris's personality. He would NEVER blame someone just to expel them, even to people like Susie. People that he didn't like much. Yet, he wouldn't do anything towards her. "Everyone's waiting for it. Everyone wants it. So, congrats, Kris. You got me. I'm done for. ... Just, lemme say on little thing. Seems like a waste to get expelled for just having a snack. So, Kris, if I KNOW you're going to pull the trigger... Heh heh heh heh... Why don't I just get expelled for some REAL carnage? Kris... How do you feel... about losing your face?"

She said showing her yellow teeth with terrifying face expression. Kris felt like that chalk Susie ate seconds ago. He was going to be completely smashed into bloody pieces. He wasn't ready to die but he couldn't do anything about it, only wait for his painful death. She started pulling Kris closer to her mouth (Not in a romantic way), getting closer and closer with every second. When she was so close that he could feel her breathing... She stopped without explanation. 

Susie seemed to have changed her mind about her action, she stopped near her mouth and dropped him on the ground. Kris fell and got a little hurt but he was trying to understand what happened. Susie just spared him... A very unusual event.

"Nah." Susie said after dropping him and took a step back, turning away from him. "Kris. You got a nice mom. It would be a shame to make her bury her child. Alright. Let's get this over with. We'll get more chalk. Mosey back to the class. And then, Kris... YOU'll do our project." She said with a sick smile on her face. "How's that sound? Good? Bad?"

With the pain he had, Kris didn't answer.

"Don't bother answering. If you haven't got it by now... Your choices don't matter. Come on, freak." She instructed and walked away from him. Kris got up. He sighed and took a heavy breath. The human walked to here Susie was, slowly because of the pain. He wasn't going to question anything now. Only do what she commanded. Otherwise who knew what could happen.

The supply closet was ahead of the school entrance, not far away from Alphys' classroom.

*Stop music*

"God, can you walk any slower, or what? Nah, I get it. Not used to walk without someone holding your hand?" She said sarcastically. "C'mon, freak."

They both stepped to the closet and stopped in front of it.

"Well, here's the closet. Too bad... We were just starting to have fun." She got a sick sense of humor but Kris ignored her words.

Susie opened the closet's door and for some reason, the lights around them turned off. Darkness filled the air with tension. An unusual dark energy was coming from the door making its edges shine a dark color.

"..." Even Susie started to get scared. "Hey, Kris, is it me or... Is it REALLY dark in there?" Kris didn't reply. They both stared at the door for a while until Susie broke the silence. "What's the holdup, Kris? Are you gonna go in or what?" Susie spoke sweating a little and Kris just took a step back. "Fine! If you're gonna be a WIMP, then I'll..." She stopped for a heavy sigh. "We'll both go in at the same time!!" And they entered the closet.

Inside the closet wasn't much light. Only darkness was there. A few paperwork could be seen on the floor. They were the only thing visible there.

"See? Why are you so scared? There's nothing in here but old papers. Let's try to find a lightswitch." She said back to her normal self. The lack of light bothered her but she tried to keep her normal attitude around him. 

"That's weird... I can't find a switch. Guess it's further in..." Susie said and walked deeper into the strange closet. "Uhhh... Kind of big for a closet, huh...? You'd think we'd have reached the end by now..." They walked yet further until Susie broke the silence. Somehow the closet appeared to be two times bigger than the rest of the classrooms. 

"...Hey, Kris." Kris looked at the purple monster "I think this closet's, uh... Broken. There aren't any walls." she stated with a strange smile. "...Well, we worked hard enough. If Alphys wants chalk so bad, she can get it by herself. Let's split."

Both of them headed to the door with calmly but when Kris was about to exit the door closed by itself.

"W-What the...!?" Susie ran to the closed door. "Hey, this isn't funny! LET US OUT!" She said almost desperately. "LET US... ...?"

Without explanation, the ground started to shake both fastly and wildly. Kris and Susie feared the worse.

"The floor, it's...!" Suddenly, the ground started to break piece by piece in front of their eyes. Both of them slowly walked away from the falling papers. Eventually, they didn't have any space left and the floor collapsed on them.

Susie and Kris fell to the unknown. Susie fell with her hand pointing to the ceiling, screaming, and Kris fell horizontally not screaming but hoping that this fall wouldn't kill him.

And the rest is history...

Words: 1277