Chapter 12 - Battle between allies

A/N:  I should probably warn that... Perhaps this chapter has sexual tension. I wouldn't say it is a big thing but it's best to warn just in case someone cares. And beyond that... There's... More violence than usual...
So be warned.

Susie's POV

I was hiding in a bush when the boring human and his companion came. Lancer was using a mustache so they wouldn't recognize him.

"Oh, woe! Woe is me...! Rows and rows of woes and woes! If only a hero would help..." Lancer said with a dramatic voice. I tried to hide my laugh. The plan was perfect! No way they would realize what hit 'em!

"Lancer...? Is everything alright...?" Ralsei immediately asked Lancer. I still wondered why Kris decided to believe her and form a team. She's just foolish and he's dumb enough to believe this crap. At least I have fun.

"Oh, I'm not Lancer! I'm just a sweet little boy!" Lancer said covering his identity. 

"Why does a sweet little boy have a mustache?" Ralsei asked confused.

"As a disguise." Lancer laughed. I face-palmed. 

"So what kind of help do you need?"

"See, I have this EVIL PLAN that I need to make..."

"..." Ralsei looked at him with semi-closed eyes. "And why does a 'sweet boy' need an evil plan?" Ralsei asked again. I sighed thinking Lancer would say something that would ruin our plan. Maybe she's smarter than I initially thought but they will help us anyway.

"To impress his cool friend Susie!!!" I widened in shock hearing him. He really... thinks I'm cool?

"(Kris, if it's for friendship...)" Ralsei blushed. "Well then, we'll gladly help. What shall we do?"

"It's all on the paper, you delicious little apple!" Lancer said and our evil paper fell from... somewhere. "Just fill it with the most evil thing you can imagine! Ho ho ho! Let the Clown-Generated-Content begin!"

Now it's just a matter of time until we kick their asses.

Kris' POV

Wow. He didn't even bother changing the name of the Industries that were made just now.

Ralsei said that I could do the machine myself so I started seeing all the different combinations.

I started by reading the descriptions and laughed at the duck I made. Then it asked me "Your machine sucks ass. Is that ok?".

I choose no and continued looking for something that I would enjoy. I noticed one of the combinations was a tank and decided to choose it. When I started picking the parts I saw their descriptions and blushed slightly at them. I had an idea but wasn't very sure if it was a good one. But my mind seemed to take control of me. I didn't want to be suspecious but my doubts didn't stop me. In the end, I choose a machine that reminded me of Ralsei: Cute and hot. 

"Wow!! Looks nasty! Are you sure you aren't evil!?" Lancer asked as he saw the machine we designed.

"Err, no, I suppose we just have a knack for it." Ralsei said smiling.