Chapter 15 - The Whole Gang

A/N: Come on, won't you admit the image above is cute? Look at all of those cute little Ralseis!

Ralsei's POV

Kris was acting a little weird after we defeated Susie. His behavior made me concerned, however, when I gave him his SOUL he seemed to feel better. His face wasn't as pale and without motion like before. I started to think about human souls. 

Human souls seem a lot stronger than any other type of soul. But... Kris' SOUL seems... different than anything I saw before. I never saw such bravery. Yet sometimes... He acts like a different person from time to time. Perhaps it's just my imagination pranking me.

"Let's just get this over with." Susie said as she walked to my back. She was now back in the team but I still had doubts if she already realized what a hero is like. 

I hope Kris helps me teach Susie how to be a hero!

We walked a little but Lancer became sad that Susie wasn't on his team anymore. 

"Umm... Susie? Does this mean we... aren't a team anymore?" Lancer asked looking to the floor. His sadness made me want to say something but I thought Susie should be the one who talked with Lancer.

"H... huh...? Umm, I mean, uhh..." Susie tried to answer but she was completely speechless. "Of course we're still a team! You can, um..." She looked to me, thinking. "Be part of The Fun Gang!" She said trying to cheer Lancer.

"Wow! Me...!? In The Fun Gang!?" Lancer said flattered. "Wait... If I hang out with the good guys, then..." Lancer said nervously realizing something that was disturbing him. "Can we still have monogrammed track jackets?"

"Yeah! Ralsei will make them!" Susie yelled, smiling.

"H... Huh!?" I barely spoke, speechless. "Okay, sure!" I answered smiling. 

It's selfish of Susie but if they are happy with it I think it's fine! 

Susie looked at me with doubting expression after I answered.

"Ahahah!!! Lancer joined the team!" Lancer said and did the face of perfection. Could it be God himself?

(Admire the definition of beauty!)

Susie and Lancer walked to Kris's back and we all started to go in the direction of the castle.