Mean

Arthit's

You, with your words like knives
And swords and weapons that you use against me
You, have knocked me off my feet again,
Got me feeling like a nothing

"Does your mother know you're here with me?"

Por and I are at the restaurant near my school. When Mae made him leave when he went to the apartment building the other day, he decided to go to my school and invited me to lunch and I just agreed because I know he would still follow me everywhere I went.

Por gives me a glass of juice but I push it back to him. Since he left us, I promise myself I would never going to accept anything from him.

"No. I didn't tell her." I didn't want to give my Mae something to worry about anymore. Plus, this is just Por, I can handle him myself.

He nods and smiles. "How's life?"

I scoff. "What do you need?" I don't have the time to be shitted anymore. He's done that enough to me and Mae.

His face suddenly turns into a serious one. "I need your help with my company. It's in the US and they are in dire need of help there-"

"Why me?"

"Oon, I know you're the only one that can help us. You are sma-genius, we need someone like you. Oon, you know you're good at everything, plus, you are my son, later on, you're going to inherit my company. Take this as your internship."

I scoff. "Son? Where were you during my graduation? Where was this when you asked me to hide your slut to Mae because you said it would not happen anymore? Now that you need my help you suddenly remembered me as your son?" I smile sarcastically. "How thoughtful of you Por. Why don't you ask for your second son's help? I'm sure he'll be happy to help his daddy."

"He's still young."

"And what do you think of me? I am young too." Just because I've started college at an early age does not mean I'm already an adult ready for corporate attires much more for Por's company.

"He's not equipped with the knowledge needed to manage the company Oon."

"Then, train him. Why are you giving me this problem?"

"Oon, he's not as genius as you. You are exactly what we need."

I raise my eyebrow. "So? That's not my problem anymore. I couldn't care less if you suddenly went bankrupt. I don't care." I stand up. "Now, if we're done discussing, I'll get going please don't contact me anymore."

You, with your voice like nails
On a chalk board, calling me out when I'm wounded
You, picking on the weaker man

I turn my back to him but I haven't taken one step yet when he utters one name.

"Kongpob Suthilak."

I immediately turn my heard to him and return to my seat. "What?"

Gone is his worried face earlier, he now has a smirk on his face. "Now, I have your attention, haven't I?"

"How did you know him?"

"That's your boyfriend's name right? Kongpob. Good kid. Smart. Engineering student. Living at the apartment beside you. Pokemon fanatic."

I control myself not to shout at him, we're still at a public place. I don't want to be deemed scandalous. "Are you stalking him?!"

He smirks even more. "I did a background check and I found a very important piece of information."