Jump Then Fall

Kongpob's

I like the way you sound in the morning,
We're on the phone and without a warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard

I woke up from the sound of my ringing phone from my bedside table. I open an eye and look at the clock and it's just 7 in the morning. I groan. My class is still at 10 and I badly need sleep.

My phone is still ringing. Just who the hell is bothering me now?

I reach out for my phone and answer the call.

I yawn and close my eyes again. "Hello?"

I leave the phone on my ear and then hug a pillow.

"Hey Kong!" Thought so.

I leave my eyes closed. "P'? Why did you call?"

"Nothing. I'm at school and it's just so boring here. Did I wake you up?"

"Yes. Can't you bother anyone than me?"

"Nope and I just want to talk to you before my class starts."

"Mm okay."

"Oh Kong, I love your sleepy voice."

I love any of your voice.

"Thank you Kong."

"What?"

"You said you love any of my voice?"

Shit. Did I say that?

"Yes." It's him again.

What? The hell? I'm saying my thoughts now? I shouldn't be talking to anyone when I'm still half asleep. I'm voicing out my thoughts.

He laughs. "You are voicing out your thoughts."

Gods even his laugh sounds angelic. Life is so unfair.

"When does your class start?"

I breathed a relieved sigh. Thank God I didn't say that out loud.

"10."

"Still need to sleep?"

I hum.

"Do you want me to sing you a song then since I woke you up?"

"Please do."

He clears his throat. "Every time you smile, I smile. And every time you shine, I'll shine for you. Whoa-oh I'm feeling you baby. Don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me."

"Your voice is so beautiful." I manage to say in the midst of me sleeping already. His voice is lulling me into a deep slumber.

He laughs and says something I didn't understand anymore as I fall in an abyss of sleep.

But fuck. I just love his laugh so much.

/

"Someone's in a good mood today."

Aim says at me as I enter our room. I sit on my seat beside him. "What?"

"You. Why are you smiling so wide like you just won the lottery? Wait let me guess, is it because of the Taylor guy? Did he give you a head? Was it a good head?"

I slap Aim's head. That's fucking disgusting, "What the hell are you thinking? Don't talk about him like that. One more dirty talk like that about him and I'm going to tell every dirty secret of yours to May."

He raises both of his hands. "Chill, I don't know why you get mad so easily, I thought you said you don't like the guy."

"I don't and I also don't want you to talk about him like that because he's not a sex object. Don't talk shit about anyone for that matter. No one deserves that slander."