Hey Stephen

Kongpob's

Going back, when my Mae not so nicely kicked me out of our house, I thought it was the end of me, I mean, how could a dependent kid like me ever live alone? Add up to that fact is I had a very annoying neighbor living beside me.

An annoying neighbor who is a Taylor Swift fan who makes it so obvious to me by making me listen to Taylor Swift songs in the middle of the night.

An annoying neighbor who used to disturb me and made me curse my life.

An annoying neighbor whom I didn't know I'll fall in love with.

An annoying neighbor who is now my boyfriend and is now currently cuddling with me on my bed. Lately, this has been both our lives, him playing mobile games while listening to Taylor Swift of course while I read beside him and we're both contented with that.

P'Arthit suddenly stops playing Tekken 6 and pulls down my book to make me look at him. "Kong, be honest, what was your first impression of me?"

I chuckle and pushes his glasses since he told me he wears glasses, I always tell him to wear his spectacles because it makes him more very handsome to me. "I already told you many times, right? I found you annoying."

He pouts and rolls his eyes. "How about the first time you really saw me? Like, in person?"

"Well, I found you attractive. You're very handsome." He smirks in glee and I roll my eyes. So that's what he just wants to hear. But P'Arthit is really handsome, there's no question in that.

"Did you fall for me immediately?" His smile is so big and so expecting, I know he wants me to answer that I did fall for him immediately, but sadly, I didn't.

"Not really, I mean, I'm still annoyed because of your loud music," I move a little to face him. "How about you? I've never asked you P'Arthit but what did you think of me?"

"I found you annoying," He returns to his game but I pull his phone away. "Hey! Give me my phone back." I shake my head and hides his phone behind me.

"Not until you answer my question. What did you really think of me?"

"Like what I said, I found you annoying... and a little attractive... maybe. Just a little, okay?"

I laugh. "Annoying? Why? What did I do to you?"

"Uhm, because you kept on banging my wall while I'm reviewing." He laughs.

"Remember when you broke the wall? You should thank me though I didn't ask Mae to make you pay for it."

"Now, whose fault is that? If you didn't just annoy me, I wouldn't do that," Suddenly, I thought of something. What if? "P', what if you didn't play Taylor Swift songs that night? Do you think we'll be like this?"

"Yes, we'll meet in a different place, probably in the hallway since we're neighbors. Or it might happen at the elevator, while you're reviewing and I had my earphones on listening to Taylor Swift and suddenly, you'll just look at me and then you'll think of something like, 'Wow, this guy is so handsome. I must be with him' and then I'll ignore you because you're so annoying but I'll fall in love with you eventually. Or we might see each other at a cafe near here and you're going to fall in love with me first-"

"Wait..." I cut him off and pull him towards me, hugging him tightly. "Why was I always the first one to fall in love? And why do you seem to like to be the cool one while I'm the one annoying you?"

"Because it's the truth. And just to remind you Kong, you were the first one to fall in love with me. Just my first look at you, I know for sure you're already in love with me."