Forever and Always

Kongpob's

Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
And we caught onto something
I hold onto the night, you looked me in the eye and told me you loved me

It's been 3 days since P'Arthit suddenly turns cold. He always makes sure to ignore my messages and calls. And since he always arrives home earlier than me, I cannot wait for him and when I arrive at my apartment, he's already in his, doing everything whatever he pleases.

Also, he has stopped coming in my room, he is back to caving in himself in his room just listening to Taylor Swift. Back then, it was annoying for me but now, I just feel comfortable, a little sad because we are apart but a lot happier that at least, I can still feel him through the songs he's listening to.

I'm sure he's avoiding me and it feels shit, I don't know what I did wrong to him. We were okay. More than okay actually. But suddenly, he's going to drop my ass out of nowhere? This is so frustrating.

However, in the midst of the frustration, I'm feeling, I still feel apprehensive. I know he has problems, I'm just not sure what But whatever it is, I want to know and I want him to tell me, I just want to help him and maybe ease out some of the stresses he has.

Were you just kidding?
'Cause it seems to me, this thing is breaking down
We almost never speak
I don't feel welcome anymore

All those nights that had passed, I did nothing but to talk to him through the thin wall separating us. I didn't want to harass him but I just want to be enlightened because this is really frustrating me to the point that I'm not focusing on any of my studies anymore. I just can't study with a heavy feeling. Not without an assurance from him that we're still okay or if he ever wants to end whatever we have. I just want a word from him.

"P'? P', please talk to me."

Taylor Swift's voice is what responds to me.

I really was on the verge of banging the door and just ripped it away but then again, I don't want to have any problem with his Mae so I held my self and opted to caress the wall.

"P', when you're ready to talk, please do. I'll wait for you but please, do it as soon as possible because fuck I'm getting worried about you, what the hell is happening to you? Are you okay? Please tell me P', I just want to know if you're okay."

Still nothing.

I fell on my bed in frustration. I didn't know how was I able to sleep that night.

Baby what happened? Please tell me
'Cause one second it was perfect, now you're halfway out the door

One day, when my classes were cut off, I ran all the way from school to the apartment building hoping to catch him. And the aching limbs I got from all the running were all worth it when I saw him about to enter his room.

I smiled. I really missed seeing him.

"P' wait!"

Wrong move.

As soon as he heard me shouting, he turned back his head at me, his eyes widened when he saw me, I thought he's going to stop but then he swiftly entered the room and closed his door without turning back.

But before he could fully close the door, I stopped him as I shot my hand in between the closing door, and in the end, my hand got caught in the door.

His eyes widened and he immediately stopped pulling the door close but he still had not come out yet. He opened the door slightly and caressed my arm.