note

First and foremost, thank you.

For reading, commenting, voting and adding this to your list. I hope you enjoyed this one because I really really really really really enjoyed writing this one so much.

Tbh, this is the story that I really love the most out of all my other stories, I'm so happy whenever I write a chapter for this. I just feel very satisfied with this story. Maybe because Arthit's personality here is like mine in real life (except for the genius and talented part, I'm just annoying tbh) and probably because they have healthiest relationship out of all the stories I've written. This is my most favorite child 😭 and if there's one story that I'd want to write forever, it's this one so I'm really going to miss this.

I wrote this because I wanted to have a story with a simple plot, no drama (NO. ARTHIT IS NOT DYING)- just light and all with Taylor Swift's songs. The idea came up to me when I was going to school one day and I was listening to Taylor Swift and I thought why not? It seems cute to me (hope it is to you too). But to be honest, I've also struggled to write this, this one's a challenge for me since I have to consider not just the plot but also the most fitted song of Tay to be used and it's so haaard (I'm constantly thinking if what I'm writing still makes sense). I want the songs to be connected without looking like it's been forced (if some felt forced, I'm really sorry). I'M HAPPY TO KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU LISTENED TO TAYLOR SWIFT SONGS NOW BECAUSE OF THIS STORY 😭💕(caps lock because I'm really happy)

I wanted to complete this one since February I think but life happens and when I published the other stories, I ignored this one :( But hey this is complete now so yeyy for me. Another one off the list 😍💁

Anyway, I suck at grammar especially if we're talking about tenses and prepositions. Forgive me for the grammar lapses. I will revise this if I have the time.

Check out my other Arthit Kongpob ffs if you want.

Also, if I had not stressed this out one yet, listen to her new album, LOVER!!! You'll never regret it :)

- D 🖖