Chapter five

I lay awake wiping the silent tears as they fall. Cass's words swim around in my head making it hard to try and sleep. I hear a car pull towards the house before it parks. I hurry to the window to see Sam and Dean. Sam gets out of the Driver's seat, and I watch Dean get out the passenger side.

In his arms is a bundle covered by Dean's jacket he normally wears. So he is left in his black flannel that is open to show a black tee shirt. He talks to Sam as he walks to the door leaning his head into the bundle. My heart fills with joy and I quickly wipe the tears away blinking the rest away. I get back in bed just as I hear them enter the house.

Hearing muffled voices and then feet on the stairs my stomach goes uneasy from nerves. I lay down in bed to make it seem like I was actually sleeping. My heart races at the thought of holding my son in my arms. The door opens and my head snaps to it.

Dean's tall figure enters with the still covered bundle. I sit up turning the light on next to my bed. "Dean?" I whisper. He looks to me and my eyes widen.

"What the hell?" He has a bleeding cut over his right eyebrow. His cheek is bruised and bleeding from a cut. His lip is busted and he looks like hell.

"Well hello to you too." He rolls his eyes. I sit up as he sits on the end of the bed. "He's sleeping now." He whispers nodding towards the bundle.

"Can I hold him?" I ask itching to hold my son.

"You don't have to-" he cuts himself off making me look into his eyes. "Were you crying?" His voice is light and curios.

"Um no?" I question. The bundle fusses before little cries are heard. "Dax?" I ask gently. His head pokes out and his eyes find me. His face lights up and his teary eyes are blinked away.

"Mommy!" He shouts struggling out of Dean's grip. As soon as he hugs me I hug him back tightly. Tears leave my eyes once again making me feel like I won't cry for a year.

"I missed you baby." I cry.

"Be happy mommy. I here." He says making me laugh.

"I know."

"Should I um.. go?" Dean rubs the back of his neck. I look over before looking to Daxton. I shake my head making Dean look confused. Daxton turns to look at Dean as if studying him.

"Mommy?"

"Yes love?" I ask my voice still thick from crying.

"Who he?" I bite my lip as he looks to me. I hold in a laugh as they give me the same look. They look like twins, apart from the obvious age difference, and I can't help smiling. Cass's words ring in my head, but Daxton has a right to know.

"You know when you asked me about your daddy?" I ask carefully. Daxton nods his head not putting it together. I look to Dean who is looking at me with wide eyes.

"Mommy?" Daxton voice breaks the silence. I look back to him before he looks back to Dean. He then looks to me.

"We look kinda same." Daxton says. I laugh nodding my head.

"He's your daddy." His face lights up as he looks to Dean with the biggest grin. Dean looks to him unsure.

"Hi." Dean says waving to him awkwardly. Daxton hugs Dean tightly making Dean tense up before putting an arm around Daxton.

"Daddy." Daxton seems to sigh. "No go." He hugs Dean tighter as he speaks. Dean looks to me knowingly and I sigh looking down.

"Sammy!" Dean calls. Sam rushes into the room freezing seeing Daxton just hugging Dean. He smiles before he steps into the room more.