Chapter twenty two

I groan turning over to snuggle into the covers more. I feel like shit and don't want to get up, and luckily Daxton is sleeping in today. Zeus is with him too, so I'll know when Daxton decides to get up.

We ended up in our own house because it was safest. Dean helped me pick out the best one, and we were able to move in quickly. Right after I moved in, with the guys' help, Dean said they were going after Crowley.

"Mommy!" Daxton screams, and I'm at his door in an instant. In his room I breathe easy seeing he only had an accident.

"It's okay Dax." I smile coming over towards him. Zeus sits by the bed as if unsure what to do. I pick Daxton up and place him on the ground.

"I sorry mommy." Daxton wipes his tears. I shake my head and kiss the top of his head.

"It's okay, it happens." I tell him as I pull his shirt off. I help him get out of his clothes before stripping his sheets. Once they are together on the tile in the bathroom I run a bath for Daxton.

He waits patiently as the warm water fills the tub. I stand up rubbing my baby bump, which seems to have grown over night. It finally looks like I'm carrying twins at this time of my pregnancy.

"Babies otay?" Daxton asks poking my baby bump. All I have on for a shirt is a gray tank, so the bump is on clear view.

"Yes, they are okay. Now, let's get you in the bath." He grins as I lift him up and put him in. I turn the water off as he settles in the tub happily.

"Bubbles?" Daxton looks to me. I smile before reaching for the bubbles on the side of the tub. Daxton grins as I pour some bubble mix in.

"More!" He cheers making me laugh. I pour a small amount in before putting it back where it was.

"Do you want to play, or just wash up?" I ask him as Zeus comes into the bathroom. He sniffs at the water and bubbles making Daxton laugh.

"Quick for Daddy." He states. I nod my head biting the inside of my cheek. They were trying to go after Crowley when I last saw Dean. Which was like a month ago, but it's fine.

I place a hand on my large baby bump hoping Dean will be here for the next appointment. I watch Daxton try to clean himself up and smile before helping him.

Once he is all clean I drain the water and take him out. Wrapping a fluffy towel around him I stand up. I lead him back into his room, Zeus following closely, so he can get dressed.

"Come here love," I breath after picking out jeans and a black flannel for him. I put a tee shirt with it too, and he immediately drops his towel.

"I do it!" He shouts running to his clothes.

"Okay, diaper or underwear?" I ask. Daxton puts his thinking face on making me laugh. "Diaper it is," I breathe as I hand him a pull-up. He takes it before putting it on and goes to put his clothes on.

"I'm going to go wash this, call me if you need help." I tell him as I pick up his dirty sheets. I hurry to get them in the wash wanting to get back to him. As soon as I get the washing machine going I head back to Daxton's room. I see him trying to button up a flannel making me smile.

"Need help?" I ask leaning against the door frame. He looks up at me his green eyes shining brightly as he grins.

"No, I can do it." I nod my head before walking towards him.

"Okay, but I'm going to pick you up to bring you downstairs." He nods his head still trying to get his buttons. I get down stairs and put Daxton down in the family room. I smile seeing him get the buttons and smile happily at himself.