Chapter twenty

"What?" Jo gasps.

"Is it yours?" Ellen asks still seeming shocked. Dean nods his head as he sighs.

"Yeah," Dean takes a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak again. "And it's twins." He adds.

"Well damn, why the hell didn't you say anything sooner?" Ellen asks. I take a hesitant step towards Dean. Ellen's eyes look to me and I gulp.

"Well? I'm waiting." She asks looking back to Dean.

"Dean didn't know until when he got the call when I was," I pause my eyes glancing to Daxton who is happily playing with Zeus. "Taken."

"Dean," she sighs looking to him. "Is that true?"

"Yes, those demons used it as more leverage to get to me. And now we are having twins."

"What the hell Dean." Jo shakes her head before walking out the back door. I bite my lip looking down the the floor unsure of what to do.

"Elle, why don't you go get Dax dressed for the day." Bobby offers. I go to pick Daxton up knowing it was to get me out of the room. "Sam, go with her."

I head up the stairs feeling him follow after me. We are silent, all three of us, until we get to the room with the door closed.

"Mommy?" Daxton asks as soon as I place him on the bed.

"Yes baby." I smile at him. He has his thinking face on as he looks up at me.

"What does pegnate mean?" I just blink at him before looking to Sam. He seems unsure of what to say. I look back to Daxton seeing him waiting for an answer.

"Pregnant?" I ask. He nods his head eagerly.

"Yeah that word."

"It means there is a baby growing in a woman's belly." I tell him. He looks to my stomach before looking to me cocking his head to the side.

"Daddy say you are?" He asks. I smile my eyes tearing up at his question.

"Yes baby, mommy has two babies in my belly. I tell him putting a hand on my stomach over my tee shirt.

"Two?"Daxton asks unsure. I sit on the bed next to him nodding my head.

"You're going to be a big brother to two babies." I tell him. Daxton frowns looking at my stomach.

"I no see them." I laugh a little pulling my shirt up a little. There is a small baby bump, but a bump none the less. Daxton looks at it before poking it lightly.

"They are just small right now." I tell him. Sam clears his throat making me look to him. "What?"

"Um, I don't know um," Sam starts going off awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" I ask smiling as I glance to Daxton looking closely at my baby bump.

"What? No." He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him before patting the spot on the bed on the other side of me. He takes it only after hesitating.

"Sam, I'm just pregnant. Not a freak." I tell him. He swallows his eyes glancing down. "They are part of your family too." I add.

"I guess that's true. It's just weird, I guess." He sounds very uncomfortable making me laugh.

"I'm guessing you've never been around someone who was pregnant." I move my shirt back down before picking Daxton up and putting him on my lap.

"Yeah no." He smiles. "How is Dean about it?" I frown at that as Daxton fusses to get down. I put him down and he goes to his folded clothes.