Chapter eighteen

I blink my eyes open a few times only to squint them shut from the light. When I open them again I look around only to spot Dean. He is bruised, cut, and bloody. His eyes look tired and pissed. I gulp trying to move, but my hands and ankles are now both in zip ties.

I can see Dean is in chains where he is on the floor. He looks to me as it takes everything in me to sit up.

"Don't strain yourself." He tells me.

"You should have left." He rolls his eyes at me.

"Funny. Don't worry Sam will be coming shortly. But I'll be damned if I can't kill one stupid demon." He mumbles the last bit more to himself.

"So, we're going to die." I whisper to myself.

"We are not going to die." Dean rolls his eyes. "Sam has Cass while Bobby is with Dax." All I do is nod my head before I look towards the door.

"Did Cass tell you?" I look to Dean and he sighs looking me right in the eyes.

"About you being here? Yeah, I was already about to come with Sam and Cass. Then I got the call."

"I should have been more careful, I'm sorry." I sigh looking to the floor.

"Don't be its not something you could have controlled."

"I sent Sam out of the house with Zeus. If only I tried to fight it a little bit more." I shake my head moving my hands to wipe the tears.

"Don't cry Elle. Sam already blames himself for it, but neither of you should. It's my fault."

"N-"

"Is it true?" Dean almost whispers. I look to him confused before it clicks.

"The baby?" My voice is nervous. I hear Dean shuffling making me look to see him trying to make his way to me. My eyes are wide and I try to make him stop as I move towards him.

"Dean stop!" I whisper shout. He rolls his eyes at me, and stops when he is close to me. He settles back down as our shoulders touch.

"Is it true?" He asks again.

"Yes." I whisper before biting the inside of my cheek. His lips twitch into a smile before he looks to me.

"Looks like we both have to make it out of here." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing this time?" He sighs tiredly.

"Everything I said that night." I whisper.

"We'll talk about it after Elle." Dean whispers as his eyes scan around the room. The door then opens and he holds his breath.

"Getting cozy are we?" Landon teases coming in. I move away from Dean as he does the same.

"Are we going to get a move on with this?" Dean asks annoyed. "I swear all you demons just love to talk."

"Watch it Winchester." Landon threatens as he lunges forward grabbing Dean's throat.

"Don't!" I shout making Landon snap his head to me.

"Shut it, whore." He spits. Dean head buts him making Landon stumble back.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Don't call her that!" Dean shouts. Landon punches him making Dean's head whip to the side.

"Please stop!" I beg tears streaming down my face.

"Oh shut up you fucking bitch!" Landon whines. "I'll just kill that stupid offspring of yours and have you bleed out." He threatens.

"Don't threaten her you dick." Dean warns as he moves. I watch in horror as he tries to stand, but fails. Landon laughs at that making Dean's jaw twitch.