Chapter fifteen

I smile at the two as they still sleep in bed. Dean holds Daxton close to him as they both sleep. I sigh throwing on some sweatpants as I already have on Dean's tee shirt he wore yesterday. I look to Zeus and walk towards the door.

"Come on, let's go potty." I tell him, and he gets up following me. I let him out the back door before I turn the coffee pot on. Daxton came into our room early this morning saying he couldn't sleep, so Dean scooped him up and held him. It was funny to see Dean quickly throw underwear on, but he was more amused when I had to find what was closest to me.

My cheeks burn at the memory. I look to the door to see Zeus now standing there, so I let him in. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs making my heart race. I look to see Dean carrying a yawning Daxton. Dean has a new tee shirt on now, and a pair of my sweats.

"Good morning boys." I smile at them.

"Morning mommy." Daxton grins.

"Where did you go?" Dean asks making me raise an eyebrow.

"What? I had to let Zeus out." I shrug. "Oh I'm making coffee." Dean smiles nodding his head. He puts Daxton down, and Daxton runs to the bathroom.

"Where is he-"

"The last few days he's been going on his potty by himself." I cut Dean off. He seems surprised, but there also seems to be pride in his eyes.

"Really?" I nod my head.

"He claims he is a big boy and he doesn't need help, but he's two. So, he calls for me after." I smile leaning against the counter.

"Daddy!" Daxton calls. Dean looks to me unsure.

"Go, he wants you." I laugh. He just nods his head before walking off to where Daxton is. I smile as I move to make myself some hot chocolate. The coffee is for Dean, but I hate the stuff.

After I make myself a cup I hold the warm mug in my hands grinning. I smell the warm chocolaty scent making my tastebuds drool. I take a sip moaning softly as I do.

"Should Dax and I leave you two alone?" My eyes widen as I look towards Dean. I swallow the hot chocolate as I take them in. Dean is smirking, but something dances in his eyes. Daxton just looks happy as hell as he hangs on to Dean.

"Nope," I clear my throat. "All good here. Want some coffee?" Dean puts Daxton down only to watch him run off. Daxton heads to his toys making me smile as Zeus goes after him.

"Sure," Dean smiles. He moves forward making me gulp as I place my cup on the counter. My heart races as he comes close to me. He goes behind me to get himself a cup and the coffee. My eyes close as I sigh, but suddenly they fly open as arms wrap around my waist.

"You know," he whispers in my ear. My body heat up and I squeeze my legs together to try to hold in the wetness.

"What?" I whisper. My heart is about to leap from my chest at the rate it's going. My hands grow clammy as he brings himself closer to me.

"That little moan before really does something to me." He whispers. I can feel exactly what he is talking about and I almost lose all my oxygen.

"Dean." I gasp. I move my head to look up at him and into his eyes. They have darkened making me gulp.

"I'll just have to do something about it later. Nap time seems like a good time." He chuckles before walking away from me and taking his cup with him. I close my eyes taking deep breaths missing his heat.

After gaining composure I take my mug and head over to the couch where Dean is sitting. I keep my eyes on Daxton a smile on my lips. He is playing with his cars and moves them over Zeus's paw.