Chapter seventeen

I hide in the corner of the room screaming and crying. My ankles are bound together with rope and my wrists together with a zip tie. He laughs coming closer to me his eyes black.

"Please don't!" I scream through the cries. This is the tenth motel we've been to. Which means it's been at least ten weeks since I've been taken.

My lip is busted and I can feel the cut on my face itching as it tries to heal. My clothes are torn and dirty stained in blood.

"Keep it down or I will hurt you." He warns annoyed. I try to quiet myself down not wanting to hurt. I look down towards my stomach as I am curled into fetal position. Tears leave my eyes as reality dawns on me as I want to escape. I need to get out of here soon not wanting to be more of a leverage.

Daxton needs me. I can't let anything happen to my baby. What will Daxton think of me if I don't come back to him?

"Good girl." He muses. I hear him walk away towards the little kitchen they have in here. Nauseousness fills me, again, and I just try to breathe through it. A phone rings making my body tense up. Usually when he gets a call we have to leave again.

"Yeah, you said after two months we could call." He says angrily. "Yeah I know. Okay, we'll come there and you can call Dean. I know I miss you too." He hangs up, and starts packing his clothes rapidly.

"Are we leaving?" I whisper.

"Yes. It's time for you to actually meet that best friend." I gulp knowing who he means. He leaves with his bag before coming back and heading towards me. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He walks me out and I can see its night. He throws me in the back and I make it so I land on my back.

"Careful." I cry.

"Oh yeah, why?" He raises an eyebrow leaning close to me. I gulp looking right into the eyes of my brother.

"I'm no good to you dead." I whisper. Landon just laughs shaking his head before slamming the door shut. The ride is long and filled with ear ringing silence. I pray to God hoping something good can happen, but then something clicks. I pray to Cass silently.

Cass, if you hear this please help. I know you don't like me, but I need you or the guys. Demons have me and we are on the way to another motel.

I wipe my tears hoping he hears me. Right now Cass is my only hope of getting free. I take deep breathes to calm my cries, which is something that has become second nature to me.

We reach the next motel and I gulp knowing it's the same one Daxton was at. I close my eyes wanting to forget it. Forget all of it. I watch as Landon gets out and starts walking to a familiar girl. I gulp as she runs to him and jumps.

Landon holds Sindy to him as her legs wrap around his waist. My eyes widen seeing them make out right here out in the open. I jump feeling someone next to me.

"I heard your prayer." Cass says. My eyes widen as I look to him.

"You'll help me?" I ask. He looks me over before cocking his head to the side.

"Something is different." I gulp staring at him with wide eyes.

"Cass, are you going to help me?" I try again.

"No." He sighs. My lips quiver as my eyes sting and become blurry.

"Why?"

"This is Dean's fight."

"What the hell Cass." I cry. He looks out the window and to the floor.

"I'll tell him. Should I tell him about the baby?" He asks hesitantly looking to me. My eyes widen and I look down to my bloated belly.