Chapter nineteen

I yawn as Dean parks the car. I go to get out, but his hand stops me as it reaches across holding it closed. I gulp looking to Dean, and his green eyes show so many emotions.

"Dean?"

"Don't mention the babies yet, okay?" A small smile appears on my lips.

"Of course." He smiles before getting out of the back seat. I get out too, and head to the house. Sam gets out of the driver's seat and heads to the door. Dean grabs my hand stopping me in my tracks. I look to him raising an eyebrow.

"We have to talk later."

"Dean." I breathe.

"We have to Elle." He says, and something in his voice makes me nod my head.

"Okay." He smiles before letting me go and heading into the house. As soon as I step foot in I get greeted by Zeus. I smile petting is head as I keep walking into the house. Once the door is shut I head to where everyone is.

"Mommy!" Daxton cheers as he runs towards me. I pick him up hugging him tightly to me. I kiss his cheek as tears leak from my eyes.

"Elle," Bobby sighs relieved. He hugs me too and I embrace it. "Thank God you're safe." He breathes.

"Mommy, too tight." Daxton whines making me laugh letting him go just a little to hold him loosely. Bobby lets me go and I look to see two women here watching me. One clearly seems to be the Mom of the other, and I just gulp taking a step back.

"I'm Ellen, and this is my daughter Jo." The older one says a smile on her face. I just nod my head looking to Dean as he steps closer to me.

"Mommy? Daddy save you?" Daxton asks making me look to him. Dean looks to Daxton a small smile playing on his lips.

"Yes baby." I smile kissing his cheek.

"I knew he looked like you." Ellen says giving Dean a look. "Care to explain?"

"Not really, and not now."

"Well when the little one goes down." She presses. I take another step towards Dean holding Daxton close to me.

"Sure, now can you stop making Elle nervous." Dean sighs glancing to me. I gulp looking at Daxton as Zeus let's out a low growl.

"Easy Zeus." I say looking to him. He whines before walking into the kitchen.

"So, this is Elle?" Jo asks taking a few steps my way. I'm shocked Jo is a girl, but not glad.

"Easy," Dean almost whispers.

"Oh relax," Jo rolls her eyes. "I just want to get to know the girl Dean is smitten over." Dean tenses next to me. He then takes Daxton and walks into the kitchen.

"The kid is cute. Dax is definitely a mini Dean." Ellen muses as she takes a seat on the couch. I smile hearing her nice words about my son.

"Thanks, how do you two know Sam and Dean?" I wonder looking between the two.

"Oh work, we go way back." Jo grins. I gulp wondering what she means exactly.

"How you feeling?" Bobby asks coming towards me. I look towards him bitting the inside of my cheek as it all comes back to me. Tears sting my eyes, but that's as far as I let them go.

"As good as I can. It was Sindy and Landon, and now they are both gone." I whisper the last word not being able to say it any louder. Bobby hugs me and I take it needing his comfort.

"It's all over now." He whispers. I gulp as Landon's last words ring in my head.

"Hopefully." I whisper.