Chapter twenty one

Ellen and Jo left two days ago, and things have gotten a little awkward. Sam doesn't know how to talk to me, which is annoying. Instead of facing his fear of being around a pregnant woman he has been taking care of Zeus. I sigh bringing the cup of hot chocolate to my lips.

"What's wrong Elle?" Bobby asks taking a sip of his beer. I just look to him blinking realizing I'm not good at hiding my emotions.

"Sam is being weird, and I miss my Dax." Bobby chuckles shaking his head.

"Dax went with Dean to get food, so he'll be back soon. As for Sam, I guess he just doesn't know how to act around someone that is having a baby."

"I want to talk to him, but I never get the chance."

"He'll come around." I just sigh nodding my head. I take another sip sighing again, but this time in content.

"I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out. Hey, Bobby?" I ask looking towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you talk to Dean after finding out the other demon that took me was Crowley?" He takes a deep breath before letting it out as he looks away from me.

"We've heard of him before, and have been looking for him." I just nod my head taking another sip.

"So, does that mean I'm in more danger? He must know about the twins by now." Bobby sighs scratching the back of his head causing his hat to lift a little.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. He hasn't tried anything to get you back or make himself known. Cas hasn't seen sight of him."

"Well, guess all we can do is live it day by day." I smile, which earns a smile from Bobby.

"You got that right. I'll be right back, I have to go check for something in the basement." I nod my head as he walks off.

I have to talk to Dean about what to do with my house. As much as it frightens me we can't stay here and take over Bobby's house. I sigh before taking another sip not knowing how well this conversation will go.

I rub my little baby bump. Knowing it is the same size belly I had with Daxton at this time scares me. There are two babies in there, so why isn't it bigger? I look down at it only for a tear to roll down my cheek.

"We got grub!" Dean cheers coming in. Daxton runs in before Dean can. A small smile graces my lips, but Dean's grin turns to a worried look.

"Mommy!" Daxton grins running up to me. I smile at him and pick him up holding him close, and kissing his cheek.

"Elle, what's wrong?" Dean asks now right next to me. His arm wraps around my waist making me breathe easy. I look to Daxton trying to get down, so I put him down.

"Bobby! Dax is coming to you." I call as Daxton runs towards the basement door.

"Coming!" I smile turning back to Dean.

"I'm just worried about the babies. My little bump is the same size when I was pregnant with Dax. Like the same time period too." Another tear rolls down my cheek. Dean wipes it away cupping my face in his hands.

"If the doctor said they are fine, then they are fine. They will grow the way they are supposed to, so take a deep breath Elle."

"You sure?"

"Yes." I smile looking into those green eyes of his. Dean smiles back before kissing my lips quick.

"Oh good, you got the food." Bobby says holding Daxton as they come into the room.

"I help!" Daxton cheers earning a chuckle from Bobby.

"Good job bud, where is Sam?" He asks looking towards us. Dean hurries out of the house towards the car lot in back.