Another Ordinary Day?

I Walk up to the Pizzeria like any other day, "Alright, another day at---", I stop, I feel an instant pain in chest, it hurts like hell, I ignore it, I didn't what the others to worry..."Is anybody here?", I half expected to hear Molten yelling at the others...But I didn't, it was quiet...VERY quiet, I scanned my Keycard as I always did every morning...I hear voices in the second room, though its hard to make out, whoever was talking was making sure that it stays private, I was quite curious about what was happening so I needed to know what was happening, I peak round the corner to see Molten and SpringBonnie, I decided to listen because I could tell from the look on their faces it was not a good sign.

SpringBonnie POV-

I can't stop moving after what Molten told me, even had proof...A beautiful family photo and they were the same person...A million questions rushed through my mind,"How long have you known this?", Molten shook his head in shame,"Since...I met him...", SpringBonnie sighed in frustration, this was so much to take in, bad enough that we still haven't found Afton and now, I learn the most horrible thing that has happens...I notice something out of the corner of my eye, I see a red jacket turn the corner as I noticed..."Oh No, I think Bryan heard some of our talk!", Molten looked worried "Maybe he'll remember soon, I mean..He's has to find out eventually."

Bryan's POV- 

I was sitting writing on my clipboard, to keep up to date and to be sure I didn't miss anything, besides what I overheard with SpringBonnie and Molten, It's gotten me shaken up a little, Nedd Bear and the other have noticed that I've been more quite than usually, Baby came other and asked if I was feeling OK, I told her I was fine, but in all honesty I was sick in the stomach and my head was killing me, but I was good at hiding my sickness, but the others could tell I was off...In some way, Baby went to the Starlight Stage where Molten and SpringBonnie where talking....

Baby's POV- 

I see my father talking to Molten about...Something important about...I suddenly heard Molten say something that make my Gears go cold, I couldn't move....I was lost in the thought of what I just heard....I knew what to do, but I couldn't do anything except...Wait...And be Still...

*My first Story, I hope you like it and I'm sorry if its short...I'll try harder next time I have time on my Hands*