Never Alone...

Bryan's POV~

I wake up to find myself im my apartment, I get up and feel dizzy, but I knew I had to be strong, I walk around and I see Justin sleeping on my sofa, I smile a little, he must have over worked to get get me here, but I stopped dead...When I saw what was happening...

Justin's POV~

I can't move, I wanna scream but I can't...I see him approach me with his blade...I hear the whisper in the darkness...I start to feel hot tears rolling down my checks..."Justin, Wake up!! Your dreaming!!", he's getting closer...He raises the blade and was going to let me feel the pain when suddenly, I hear someone yelling my name,"JUSTIN!!!"
I snap awake, shaking...Bryan had woken up, he looked terrible, he looked scared,"Justin...HE'S back...Isn't he...?, I nodded, I touch my cheeks, there were no tears of water...Just tears of blood,"I'm so sorry, Bryan.", to my surprise he shook his head,"We all know its not in control...Its just you."...That is when Bryan looked tried, I helped him into bed and past out, I went to get something to drink, but my head was thoubing so I decide to go check on Bryan's friends...

SpringBonnie's POV~

Justin came and told us the update, the medicine was slowly working but its a little slow, I see everyone is worried about this situation, but I feel like there is alot of mystery behind this person, but I didn't think much of it...That's when Baby burst through the door, she was out of breath,she was holding a camera and she was panicking, she looked up and explained,"No time..T-This hooded person had striked again!!", she showed us the photo, I feet my bolts freeze up, the Rockstar Foxy from Jon's was destroyed! I knew whoever this is was doing a good job at staying close to the shadows...

???'s POV~

I can't believe that Justin cries tears of blood, I honestly did not see that coming...But still, the cure is slowly fixing Bryan...*huff*, I still can't believe he thought I died, but sorry dude...It takes more than just an arrow to kill me...Lets see how that Clown is doing...

Jon's POV~

So...I feel more guilt than ever...I can't believe Foxy was attacked and Davis ran away like a coward...I asked Michael if he was fixable...But whoever did this knew what they were doing...I feel like hiding but...I can't hide forever!!

**I can't believe that you all like my story so far..like Woah!! So I guess you could try and guess
You the real bad guy is
-----;;;Wās It réàlly our fàûlt---
**Sorry had a bit of a chough**