Don't hurt him!

Molten's POV~

I break down the door, "BRYAN?!?!?", We all spread out, nothing, Kat was talking to Jon's friend, R. Chica, "The basement is over there, why!?", while Kat explained, I ran at the door and started to break it down, "Bryan?! I f you can hear me, hang on a little longer, we're coming!!!", the was starting to give away, "COME ON!!!", R. Chica came over with an chainsaw, "Here.", I grab it and the door finally opened the a dark basement... "Bryan?!", I run down, "MOLTEN!!!", I wasn't listening, I run down to save him!

In the Basement...

I saw Bryan... His clothes are ripped, his eye is practically bruised so bad and his throat is slit and bruised... Jon... Did this.... To his.... Best friend... I heard a low moan come from Bryan, he drifted himself back into conscious... He starts to cry... I carefully untied him, "Its me... Molten... I'm getting you out of here!", once I got him untied, the ropes had burned his wrists and everywhere he had ropes rapped around, "What has he done...?", He tried to stand but, his legs had stut down, he collapsed, "Woah, be careful!", I pick him up and carry him outside while I was walking to the exit I heard yelling...

Kat's POV~

JON CAME UP BEHIND ME, TRIED TO KILL ME!!! But I sprayed him with my trusty pepper spray, in both of his eyes, "OW! I CAN'T SEE!!!", Henry grabbed him by the writ and tied him to one of the chairs, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?!?", while Henry yelled at Jon, I heard Molten, I screamed, everyone snapped their heads towards Molten...

Bryan's POV~

I keep blacking in and out of consciousness... I Kat... I hear so many things... But it was all drained from the ringing in my ears! I can't move, Molten was carrying me out of this hell... I start to feel sick... I look at Molten... "I---I.... Am.... Ssssorry...", Molten was crying, "Don't leave them!!", I let myself go lim... All I remember was... Everyone screaming...

Jon's POV~

ARE THEY ALL CRAZY?!?
THEY TIED ME TO A FRAKING CHAIR, WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT?!?

Michael's POV~

Seeing Bryan in this state, reminds me of my little brother... Kat is angry but is crying,"Molten, we'll bring everyone back to the Bryan's place and once he gets better, take him back home, Jon will have to be punished!", he nodded.... Molten made sure Bryan was still breathing and I made sure Kat doesn't kill Jon... I want to kill him... But, I have to lead an example... We all head back Bryan's.... Justin... Is going to kill Jon...

Justin's POV~

I wait for them to come and they did... Bryan is being treated... But... He is on the verge of death.... I feel the rage building up in me... I clench my fist, fighting the erge to kill Jon... Springbonnie was also mad... We all are... Jon is yelling while Kat is beating him up... God.... Why Bryan... Why any of us....

** *Cries* WHY DOI DO THIS TO MYSELF... BRYAN PLS BE OK... I'LL BE IN MY CORNER FOR A FEW HOURS... Bye... **