Broke...But Strong!

Michael's POV~

I arrived at Bryan's place, I have to admit this is better than Jon's place, nothing to big nothing to over price...Just right, I see the Rockstar Freddy robot on stage, I sit down and get to work, I never really thought I was doing this, but I wonder where everyone is...After a couple of minute's I hear the click, I smile I grab my tools and leave before anyone saw me...

Justin's POV~

We watch carefully...We see a hooded figure pull a needle and inject it in to Bryan's arm,"Let the game begin.", he smiles...I get the chills down my spine, all of the robots were yelling at the figure,"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE!!!", I stare at the small bear...I just don't know what to do...Welp we know now we need to go back...we walk over to the exit and went back...

Rockstar Freddy's POV~

I see only darkness, I hear the ringing in my ears, I open my eyes and I'm still alive, just as I wake up, some brown haired boy comes in,"uh...", he looks at me with confusing eyes but the strangest thing happened, he suddenly gripped his stomach and collapsed,"SIR?!", the others come in and see me...They're all happy to see me but we focus on this person, he quickly says he's fine...I feel like he's lying,"Where's Bryan?", that's when everyone went quiet, they take me to the Starlight Stage, I see him covered in the cuts and out cold,"What the heck happened when I was gone!?", everyone was quite shocked to see that I'm alive again, but hey I'm not gonna complain...Its better than being in the darkness searching for the light....

???'s POV~
I talk with him,"So...If I do this...You will spare me and never touch me?", I nod, I had the perfect plan for this...HA!! I took a glimpse at the footage, The stupid bear is back online, This puts a damper on the plan, but hey...They still have no idea Who I am...The real me...The clown and I ska he hands and he leaves, I sit and watch as they struggle to help their friend I shake my head..."I will never let you leave, I will never let you rest..." I can see the fear in all of their eye...

**Do you all like the story so far...I hope you do it takes a while**