Fixing Broken Hearts.

Springbonnie's POV~

Springtrap left...He couldn't deal with the pressure of having a half human and half demon in the room, he leaves...I look at bellora,"Bellora, can I talk to you in private?", she looks at me,"Of course.", we go to the starlight stage,"Look, I understand if you don't wanna forgive but, I want to say how sorry I am...I know "Sorry" won't bring our old life back, but I just wanna make this right...Can you forgive?", she looks at me...She smiles,"I'll forgive you...But not the real Afton.", we smile, I'm glad we made up...I'm still shaking from the events...How do we get that demon under control...?

Justin's POV~

I see only darkness...My vision get brighter and I see that I'm back at the pizzeria,"JUSTIN!!!", I hear someone yell my name...She sounds...She sounds like...."CAM?!", I jump up and hug her, I can't believe she's here..."What are you doing here?!", she told about the others,"Who did this to you and Bryan, I swear I beat him!!", Cam is now ready to fight, I tell her we don't know what is happening but, we find this person and make him pay..."I hope your right.", I smile...That was when I got dizzy..."Justin?", I feel like passing out,"JUSTIN,DON'T GIVE IN!!", I black out...Last thing I remember...Was Cam screaming my name....

Cam's POV~

Me, Bryan and these robots quickly put Justin under stable condition...I can't breathe I was panicking too much,"Cam..Cam, He'll be fine...This is Justin...He was always able to fight HIM.", I wipe my tears...I feel so much emotions rushing through me, guilt,sadness and anger...I can't believe it happened to Justin,"Bryan...I have a few body bags ready, and I hope I can!", everyone looks at me as if I'm crazy, Bryan noticed this,"This is normal guys.", They sigh with relief...What? Can a girl not help someone she loves?

???'s POV~

I'm laughing so hard, they think I'm from that cartoon place?! No...I just had to get Sammy, but now I have a new plan, I hear someone yelling, I turn to the CCTV camera and see Cam, I shake my head,"She is still the same little girl I meet in the road." **Cough...Not a hint..Cough**, I mean she is ready...Not gonna lie, I am kinda of scared of her...She was pretty tough at our first fight...Lets hope that Clown get his act together...

Springtrap's POV~

I sit at my old desk, I feel so bad for running away...when I was scared because of a stupid demon, even though the five kids were like my demons...I feel so bad...I suddenly hear something...I wait...I see dark...I see a Clown...

**I gotta go singing class, I hope you enjoy!!!**