WHERE AM I?!

JUSTIN'S POV~

So I talked to this purple guy...I don't know why he's purple but, I got the feeling to not ask, I check my watch and its time for me to leave and see Bryan,"I'll see you all tomorrow.", they all are pretty nice, but I feel like someone is watching me...I walking outside the pizzeria and feel the cold wind push me outside...I have a terrible gut feeling that I'm not alone, I continue to walk down the street, I feel like something bad is going to happen, but before I could run someone had come up behind me and covered my mouth with a cloth a try to scream but It was drowned, I suddenly feel sleepy, I realise what was on the cloth, I try to fight back but I had no strength, I slowly close my eyes..."Rest your head, Its time for bed...In the morning you awake...Or in the morning...you'll be dead."

??? 2's POV~

This Justin boy put up a good fight,but the chemical he inhaled was too powerful for his body to handle, once he was out I picked him up and took him to my boss...This lad is actually kind of stronger than I thought...Once in the lair, I set him in a chair and tie him up, all we need now is Bryan, but he's practically dying...The boss comes in,"Excellent work...All we need now is Bryan...", all of a suddenly Justin's phone starts to buzz, It was William, I had to answer...I picked up the phone getting ink on it...But hey...I aleast we need a randsum...

Springtrap's POV~

Its taking a while for him to pick up, I hope he's OK,"Hello...", I nearly dropped my phone,"Who is this and where is Justin?!", I hear a voice in the background, it was muffled out,"Oh...He's fine...For Now..", I feel my anger building up,"Listen here buddy you lay a hand on him, I will beat you and same goes for Bryan!", I hear a muffled scream in the background,"Oh we're not gonna hurt Justin yet...We just need him for a project...", the guy hung up, In frustion I throw my phone halfway across the pizzeria on the wall..."Dad?!", everyone was confused so I told them, they freaked out, If they need Bryan and Justin, we need to save Justin and protect Bryan from who ever is doing this, that's when we heard a quite voice...

Kayla's POV~

We heard that someone called Justin was kidnapped and was now after Bryan,"Hello...?", they all turn to us we are frozen in place, we know some of them and others looked like a nightmare, they all know what we heard and we stepped into the light, it was me, Lizzy, Cam and Xaiver, Bryan was sick that day..."Kids, what are you doing here?", we all look at each other, "We wanna help."

???'s POV~

I wait for Justin to wake you and I'm ready to put the game to the test, after a few seconds, he wakes up,"Wha---What?! Where am I?!", I laugh, he turns white,"Uh you're still...Alive??", I smile and silently pick up my Pipe wrench,"You really gave Sammy Larnce a good fight back there...I must say, I'm impressed...", I see him shaking,"Lets see how easy it is to break your mind?!", that's when I raised the wrench above my head and let it all out!

Bryan's POV~

I was filled in on what happened with Justin, I start to run towards the lair, whoever did this left a trial of ink, so finding the Lair might not be as hard as I thought, we all follow while a few stayed behind to keep an eye on the kids...I question how a six year old knows how to work a portal...NEVERMIND!!! I need to find Justin, I have a feeling of who has got him, and If I'm right then I know what is going to happen and what lays ahead of this adventure, hopefully the kids are OK.

**You all around of me, I beat my word course!
I hope you enjoy this little
Mystery...**