A Minigame...Of Challenge?!

Bryan's POV~

The nightmares are still going but soon I got use to them, I got used to being torn to shreds by the Nightmares I indure every night, I still can't believe I'm getting use to this, as for the relationship between William and Henry...It could go better...It was been a month and every time I walk in...They are trying to kill eachother...But for some reason, they stop when I come in...Today was no different, this time William tied Henry to a chair..."Really?", he laughs nervously..."Heh...Heh....Um...Sorry?", I see Baby slap herself...Molten has been really nice to me, I wonder why...I mean sure, the drama from last month was hard but its over now...I haven't been poisoned, no got kidnapped...Hopefully...Justin's health has improved since the Incident...I wonder what everyone else is up to..Welp, I decided, I got sick and tired of them fighting,"Alright you two, how about we go to the portal, play some games to get your anger out?!", they both agree, but I have a feeling...They are gonna traget eachother for the rest of this game...

Molten's POV~

I love minigames...I liked the fact how Henry and William keep trageting eachother, I keep looking at Bryan...I don't understand why I keep looking at him...I-I couldn't...Like him...Could I, what is this feeling...Is this Love? I broke out of my train of thoughts when I heard Afton scream, Henry had pushed him of the edge...I shake my head...This is gonna be a long day...

Henry's POV~

I laugh at Afton, I pushed him off the edge when his back was turned,"Take that Afton!!!", I see Baby slap her in the face...I mean...I don't wanna do this anymore...Bryan keeps trying to beat Baby but fails,"How, where did you come from?!?",I shake my head, has a fighting spirit and temper...Like his mother...*Sigh* I miss them...I will forget...