Digging up the Truth.

Justin's POV~

So...Bryan's been better and me and Cam have been digging into Bryan's past, you see the thing is, SpringBonnie said his mum died...What happened to his Father...So we made it a mission...If he is still alive...Then we can find him, get answers and Bryan can still have a family member, that is actually part of his family...

Molten Freddy's POV~

I offered to help them track down Bryan's father, Michael has been helping to, Bryan has been better, he still has nightmares but aleast he's slowly healing, No sign of Springtrap which in everyone's opinion, is the best choice, I've noticed something, Rockstar Freddy is always making sure Bryan is OK, so when everyone left and shut down, I looked at the programme, Bryan's father made R.Freddy to protect him from Afton...Smart move Henry...Smart...

Springtrap's POV~

I can't believe Jon did that, I mean, I'm crazy, evil, whatever, but I do not do something like that!

...

Nevermind, I just remembered the Five Kids...And maybe more...

...

Welp, Michael has been alot more happy now he's with he sister and mom, the clone treats him like HIS son, but I don't care anymore...I just want them to be happy...I just want them to be hap---
"You lay a hand on my son again, I kill you and burn you alive.", I'm screwed!

???'s POV~

Confronting him was easy and I was ready to fight him, like a boss for hurting my son and daughter...So he looks at me with a cold stare...Then we both start to fight with our fists...
Welp...This is why I was Antisocial back in school...

**I'm back, I'm really sorry...But here, If this is not updated, you could always check out my other stories...Pls forgive me :( **